Alex Sandro (26 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berna and Danilo. You call those upgrades? Look, I like both players but they are nowhere near the best in their respective positions. One is a RB with massive potential who has been shit for Madrid, and the other is an overrated Italian talent. Yes, he's talented, and yes he has potential, but he hasn't realized shit yet. We aren't talking the next Totti, Baggio, or Del Piero here. Costa is incredibly overrated, and for 50 million, money should be spent elsewhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ok well maybe I agree with you on costa I agree he is a bit over rated but I also think that Spinazzola is under rated. Danilo for me is hit or miss. Bernadeschi could be the next Baggio or Del Piero once he comes to Juve he will explode

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You know, when you bold words? Like this? and this?

Playing coy for the heck of it, explain this sentence to me: "Here’s the reality Spinazzola is just as good and some aspects of his game better. "

Just as good as who?
Well On the Tapatalk app I’m not seeing any words bolded so this is where the dilemma lies. Also yes I believe Spinazzola is a better defender than sandro and just as good in other aspects

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also yes I believe Spinazzola is a better defender than sandro and just as good in other aspects

THIS GOES INTO MY SIG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Defenitely worst shit to ever been said in this forum about Juve player since what DP84 said that iconic piece of wisdom about Tevez years ago lol. @Bianconero_Aus @Post Ironic @Seven @Dru

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

THIS GOES INTO MY SIG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Defenitely worst $#@! to ever been said in this forum about Juve player since what DP84 said that iconic piece of wisdom about Tevez years ago lol. @Bianconero_Aus @Post Ironic @Seven @Dru
That’s cool man. Laugh all you want. I’ll sign your signature as well if you like. It’s so easy for all of you to mock a person because they don’t follow the herd it’s ok. Your opinions matter not to me for you are all fictitious characters created behind the protection of a screen

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That’s cool man. Laugh all you want. I’ll sign your signature as well if you like. It’s so easy for all of you to mock a person because they don’t follow the herd it’s ok. Your opinions matter not to me for you are all fictitious characters created behind the protection of a screen
So you form your opinions by going opposite to what the herd says?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You saying Spinazzola is as good or even better then Sandro, and you have the nerve to cry like you are a victim for this beyond bizzare comment? GTFO already.

Dont log back in if you gonna just post certifiable cuckoo "opinions" you cant back up even for a single SECOND, only to pretend every baseless opinion you give without any thought offered is similar to Jesus suffering on the cross. This act got old years ago with you, not just played out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yes I believe Papu Gomez is a better attacker than Messi and just as good in other aspects.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
My opinion is what it is and it just so happens that now because I don’t agree with what you all believe about Alex Sandro I’m an outcast. You all mock as if you think it bothers me yet it doesn’t. You all do not know me from Adam and yet you act as if I should care what you al think of me or my beliefs or my opinions and reality is I don’t give a shit. I place my opinions here as a place to discuss them yet I am met with vitriol for being and thinking different or contrarian. So for all the supposed tolerance by you all the truth is your all small minded simpletons who use this platform to make yourselves feel better. So if that’s what you all need so be it. I’m not going to get ruffled or annoyed I’m not the same person I was years ago it doesn’t bother me one bit. So be blessed all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)