Alex Sandro (21 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Then we must be strongly considering 4-3-2-1
I've been saying that for a while now. It can easily happen, especially if we sell Cuadrado. Although, would Berna be able to play there? If he can't then I guess it ain't gonna happen because I still think we're signing that guy for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Then whats the point in having Higuain, Dybala, Schick, Cuads, Mandzu, Pjaca and still going for Bernardeschi?
Mandzukic can play behind striker. He can also replace Higuain if needed. Same goes for Schick. Pjaca and Dybala can easily play there. We can always sell Cuadrado and make that idea possible.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I've been saying that for a while now. It can easily happen, especially if we sell Cuadrado. Although, would Berna be able to play there? If he can't then I guess it ain't gonna happen because I still think we're signing that guy for sure.
4-3-2-1/4-3-1-2 with Dybala playing further forward and Bernardeschi playing a deeper role.
Selling Cuadrado will confirm the transition. Mandzukic meanwhile can rotate with the 2 striker positions.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Lets believe some random roflmao journalist, and not what Allegri and Marotta said :baus:

cmon man. Fucking agresti.
Relax. It's just an idea. I know you feel hurtfull when someone benches Mandzukic, but it's still a possibility he be used as a rotation option next season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If we would had done some approach over Kolasinac before he went to kilo himself in Arsenal we would be in a better place right now

AS was our best player for almost 6months in every single game. Spina would be as best as an old day Litchs

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
If we would had done some approach over Kolasinac before he went to kilo himself in Arsenal we would be in a better place right now

AS was our best player for almost 6months in every single game.
Spina would be as best as an old day Litchs
Agreed, it's strange that Beppe did not push for Kolasinac, even more so because he was a free transfer. Sandro was beasting for us last season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus star Alex Sandro has agreed personal terms with Chelsea although the bianconeri are not open to sell the Brazilian star and are waiting for an official request to leave the club. The Old Lady has tried to offer Alex Sandro a contract extension with pay rise although their offer is not going to match the proposal of the Premier League giants who have offered the former Porto star a € 7-million-a-year salary. Juventus’ offer is between €4.5 and € 5 million-a-year.

Our reporter Nicola Balice claims Juventus don’t want to sell the defender and have promised the Brazilian that he will be leaving the club in the future if he agrees to stay in Turin for one more season.

The Serie A giants want to keep the player in Turin but expect to sort his future out quickly, possibly by the 15th of July, which is when Juventus will begin their pre-season tour in Mexico and US.

Before that date, Juventus and Chelsea will have a new meeting to discuss the player’s future. Chelsea’s opening €60 million bid was rejected by Juve last month and if the player will leave Turin he will only do it for a fee exceeding € 65 million plus add-ons.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....-alex-sandro-has-not-joined-chelsea-yet-89267

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People are fooling themselves if they believe that Sandro will stay here. Hell, even if he does stay, he's bound to leave... probably next summer. It's not whether we'll keep him or not but more like when will we sell him.

I won't be surprised if he's to leave us this summer, despite the transfer fee, I think we're waiting for his cash in order to fund some of our next big move(s).

Jun 6, 2015
And those who believe that we sell every WC player we have are fooling themselves even more. Delusion goes both ways and underrating and bitching about the team is no better than the other extremity.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
People are fooling themselves if they believe that Sandro will stay here. Hell, even if he does stay, he's bound to leave... probably next summer. It's not whether we'll keep him or not but more like when will we sell him.

I won't be surprised if he's to leave us this summer, despite the transfer fee, I think we're waiting for his cash in order to fund some of our next big move(s).
I know we won't keep Alex Sandro forever unlike Madrid did with Marcelo.
But we cannot sell him this summer. We simply can't.
We already have to replace Alves. We can't go and replace 2-3/4 of our defense in one go.
Next year it will be bloody but not this summer.
Else the loss in CL final+selling our best players what's the point of the next season?
Morale will drop to hell if they do.

Oh the same things can be said for Dybala. Next summer or at best in 2019 he will be sold for a sky high sum. No doubts on this.
We can only keep players like Higuain,Mandzukic or Cuadrado types. Aka they're not so young and no top teams interested to pay huge sums for them.
Our young and profitable players will always leave us if someone offer enough. ALWAYS. That's the problem of juventus and why we will never triumph in champions.
To win we'd need first to keep our best players and add every year. But we never do this.

AT THE VERY BEST we can keep our players for 4years if they're super young if not 2-3.
That's soul-destroying.
We had to chances to win something sadly enough we met Real and Barcellona the best teams of the past 20years.
I'm afraid that passed these chances we'll wait long before trying again and let's be honest. Lose again cause that's our destiny. I'm resigned to it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know we won't keep Alex Sandro forever unlike Madrid did with Marcelo.
But we cannot sell him this summer. We simply can't.
We already have to replace Alves. We can't go and replace 2-3/4 of our defense in one go.
Next year it will be bloody but not this summer.
Else the loss in CL final+selling our best players what's the point of the next season?
Morale will drop to hell if they do.
Sandro might cost less next summer if we disappoint in the CL.

Also, I don't see much difference between letting him go now or letting him go next year. In either case we'll be weaker and have lots of money to fund our next moves. The only difference I see is 'let's try to keep him one more year it might win us the next CL' which I don't see happening unless we buy big this summer... and I don't see it happening so far, we've been linked with good players at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)