Alex Sandro (19 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
that's just some 'intel' tuttosport and sun keep repeating

- - - Updated - - -

who then? i haven't seen any wc players linked to juve in the recent weeks (except from bale, which is obviously bullshit)
So ? The market is long. The budget for a winger was reserved before hand and is a priority this summer. It's not like we're waiting for the Sandro money to arrive.

If we don't sell Sandro within the next 10-12 days, we're not going to sell him at all this summer.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So ? The market is long. The budget for a winger was reserved before hand and is a priority this summer. It's not like we're waiting for the Sandro money to arrive.

If we don't sell Sandro within the next 10-12 days, we're not going to sell him at all this summer.
which wc player would join a loser team in CL.
we're like Atletico Madrid. Same appeal. except we play in Serie A and not la Liga so that's a minus compared to Atletico.

We can only look for young and promising players in second rated teams.
That's why I say we should rob Monaco of the likes of Lemar,Mendy and Fabinho.
Mbppae is Real Madrid material once Ronaldo leave

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
which wc player would join a loser team in CL.
we're like Atletico Madrid. Same appeal. except we play in Serie A and not la Liga so that's a minus compared to Atletico.

We can only look for young and promising players in second rated teams.
That's why I say we should rob Monaco of the likes of Lemar,Mendy and Fabinho.
Mbppae is Real Madrid material once Ronaldo leave
:lol2:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
speaking of which, remember when you sucked Dani Alves dick all year and I said he was a piece of shit human bean? Another great piece of guruing by you :baus: @DAiDEViL
And you were busy bitching all year about how weakened our team is when we were 1 game away from a treble. Lol GTFO.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
And you were busy bitching all year about how weakened our team is when we were 1 game away from a treble. Lol GTFO.
The second place scudetto :baus: Also congrats to adopting Zach rhetorics

but please, now go and find us what story some tabloid made up today while eating cornflakes in his pyjama

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, we won the league and the Coppa. I don't celebrate reaching a final but atleast I can acknowledge how far we've come. If you can't acknowledge that, then perhaps you should move on to shinier things. It's ok to criticise for some things but it's another thing to complain all year about how we downgraded while we were merely one game away from a perfect season.

It's hard to please people like you. By all means , get your gang and mock me all you want if that helps you sleep better at night. I really couldn't care less.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm posting facts while you choose to be sarcastic about it :baus:
not that i care too much about it, just fyi: there's nothing factual about speculations or impressions.

i thought you remembered the berbatov case, the draxler saga, vidal to man.utd being a done deal or tolisso being our player.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

but please, now go and find us what story some tabloid made up today while eating cornflakes in his pyjama
eating honey nuts cheerios while grinding weed for wake and bake, reading sandro sale news, in my undies

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
not that i care too much about it, just fyi: there's nothing factual about speculations or impressions.

i thought you remembered the berbatov case, the draxler saga, vidal to man.utd being a done deal or tolisso being our player.
Yes I do.

But what I said is also true.

Vidal was sold in mid-July.

Pogba was sold when our pre-season tour just started. Not to mention the paperwork caused a lot of delay in the deal being finalised.

Both dint return with us for pre-season.

We normally do most of our business in terms of incoming transfers before preseason starts. All I'm saying is I don't see us sell Sandro in the middle of pre season or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)