Alessandro Matri (11 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Hopefully Berardi will inherit the #10 jersey though :D
We need a big name replacement for Tevez. By the time he's leaving, Dybala should be profilic enough to take the #10. He signed a 4 year deal with Palermo so unless he sign a new deal he'd be negotiable in 1.5 years time. Palermo will ask a lot but we should do it. Dybala is the next big thing.

Berardi ain't profilic enough to take the #10 and he'll join this summer while Tevez is still here anyways :klin:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We need a big name replacement for Tevez. By the time he's leaving, Dybala should be profilic enough to take the #10. He signed a 4 year deal with Palermo so unless he sign a new deal he'd be negotiable in 1.5 years time. Palermo will ask a lot but we should do it. Dybala is the next big thing.

Berardi ain't profilic enough to take the #10 and he'll join this summer while Tevez is still here anyways :klin:
Dybala is already out of our price range.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012

That's why I said inherit, once Tevez is gone. And he was quite prolific last season, not so much this year, but there's no telling how prolific he'll be at a big club until he's here. Plus he's Calabrese, it would be a dream for my people :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
That's why I said inherit, once Tevez is gone. And he was quite prolific last season, not so much this year, but there's no telling how prolific he'll be at a big club until he's here. Plus he's Calabrese, it would be a dream for my people :D
I think he's been spectacular this season! His flair for the game is incredible.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we want Dybala we'd need to buy him in the Summer. If he has another season like this one, some major cash juggernauts will be all over him. He'd still cost over 30M euros now so I can't see it happening.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What I find odd is the attachment that people have to certain players who are lumped into this Quagliarella/Matri type of player, where they are average to slightly above average, are widely ridiculed by the general populace, then as time goes on those same people develop a fondness for them. To the point where the legacy of what they accomplished is outweighed by what actually happened.

Sometimes the memory is detached from the reality. And that's fine, because it happens all the time. Everyone has their favorites, and for those that really like Matri, I'm glad that they got their player back, but let's not get it twisted, and let's have a sense of realism injected into this. I think most of us can agree that Baggio was a legendary player in his day, but I still find myself susceptible to delusions of him being able to walk on water whenever he felt like it.

He's a 5th choice striker, who to me isn't even the type of forward that they need. In all honesty, although I'm not a big fan of his, but Zaza would have made more sense.
:tup:

The transfer itself, form a financial standpoint, certainly isn't bad.

From a sporting standpoint, however, I don't know how this makes much sense.

In my opinion, if the opportunity was there, they should have gone after a striker with qualities that are similar to Morata, or obtained a SS that could give Tevez a break once in a while.
Its kind of depressing to be honest. yeah we all know he will be a back up to Llorente Maybe.. but man..is like going back to the future with this transfer.

Not to mention now Llorente must feel like shid...."wow im so bad they had to bring one of the dudes i replaced because he was terribad...."

LOL

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Storari is our Ringo.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Its kind of depressing to be honest. yeah we all know he will be a back up to Llorente Maybe.. but man..is like going back to the future with this transfer.

Not to mention now Llorente must feel like shid...."wow im so bad they had to bring one of the dudes i replaced because he was terribad...."

LOL
It shows a little how Italians or maybe just us treat their youngsters. They prefer to get an older experienced striker for a 5th spot than give one kid of their own a chance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Storari is our Ringo.

- - - Updated - - -

It shows a little how Italians or maybe just us treat their youngsters. They prefer to get an older experienced striker for a 5th spot than give one kid of their own a chance.
They tremble at the mere idea of being forced to use a kid in an important clash, for whatever reason, and then the kid failing. Thats like an italian management worst nightmare it seems :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)