Alessandro Matri (97 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
In the war I was always a Quag man but welcome back Matri Mitra! Always had a soft spot for the guy, who along with a small handful, stood tall when the rest of our 'team' collapsed in the twilight of the dark Del Neri days.... Hope to see some of that lethal form from 11/12!
Good to see Nargi back too, bringing the bianconeri forum back into equilibrium. :D

Still though, sell to Milan for $12 only to loan back... :beppe::lion::beppe:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
allow to think for you. my thinking is that i am not sure what to think about all this..too much information for my brain cells.

- - - Updated - - -

so u go to matri's house to tell him not sign for juve. but he not dere. u see dis wifey tell u "pls dont protest his signing it is bad for his mentality." she says will do anything and licks her lips while staring at your soul

wat do

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
allow to think for you. my thinking is that i am not sure what to think about all this..too much information for my brain cells.

- - - Updated - - -

so u go to matri's house to tell him not sign for juve. but he not dere. u see dis wifey tell u "pls dont protest his signing it is bad for his mentality." she says will do anything and licks her lips while staring at your soul

wat do
I would tell her that i have girlfriend...and that she should behave like a Juventus wife and not be so easy going, and that his husband has honor and feelings. And then leave the house and never look back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)