Alessandro Matri (94 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Llorente is not playing well, but the formation, which is not suitable for him, is part of the problem too. Allegri said after Parma match that Llorente needs a striker besides him. but he played him in Udinese in the same formation anyway.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If it had to be a rental, this isn't a bad deal -- just plugging a hole for 6 months. For this type of short term solution, I prefer him to the other domestic stop gaps we were linked to. He should be hugely motivated, he's very familiar/comfortable with the coach and team, plus there's no obligation whatsoever.

He's also been reasonably productive this season, so hopefully he arrives in good form -- and plays like he did during his first 6 months at the club.

Plus we get to troll Milan.

Welcome back!

:matri:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So excited for this guy to be back! I see him replicating his initial form at Juve from 2011. 9 goals in those first 15 matches. Watch out bitches! The starting CF role has the name Matri written all over it.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Wth is this guy doing back here if it was any consolation for the Mercato :sergio:. Did we forget we have have the likes of Coman yet to stagnate on the bench.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you're such despicable little coackroach. i sick and tired of your little stunts. go slam ur head against a wall in a corner and leave us normal folk in peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)