Alessandro Matri (102 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I remember Mirko being much more used as the target man. He was better anyway.

I wonder what Matri will do not to end up as isolated as Llorente. Just offering more mobility might not cut it.

Morata can play wide just as well, Matri on the other hand is much more central. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I remember Mirko being much more used as the target man. He was better anyway.

I wonder what Matri will do not to end up as isolated as Llorente. Just offering more mobility might not cut it.

Morata can play wide just as well, Matri on the other hand is much more central. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
wish we got Mirko instead. would be much more useful i think

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mirko of 11/12 or 12/13, yes.

Mirko of last season, hell no. He became even more lazy and complained more than he actually played Football.
if he still was Mirko for 11/12 and 12/13 i doubt he would be playing in UAE :D. but, wasnt he like injured most of the last season? i remember him starting at the beginning of the season and after an injury Llorente got a chance. dont remember him playing much after the injury so i dont remember how good he actually was when played. but his characteristics and playing style would help us more at the moment than Matris i think

- - - Updated - - -

Matri to score winning goal vs. dortmund.

Klin's to cry for thirty days and nights
:lol: i want this to happen

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I guess he is just here incase of an injury crisis i dont think he will be used at all. Happy for him though even if i think he is useless as a player he did contribute to our first title win since 2006 so i have no anger towards him. I do think are management should stop signing washed up strikers every year. Anelka, Osvaldo and now Matri are all pointless transfers. We should of kept Trez and Ale untill now for that role instead of handing the likes of Anelka and Osvaldo free scudettos.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I guess he is just here incase of an injury crisis i dont think he will be used at all. Happy for him though even if i think he is useless as a player he did contribute to our first title win since 2006 so i have no anger towards him. I do think are management should stop signing washed up strikers every year. Anelka, Osvaldo and now Matri are all pointless transfers. We should of kept Trez and Ale untill now for that role instead of handing the likes of Anelka and Osvaldo free scudettos.
Come now. We must never end our charity work. Giving Scudetti to the less fortunate is a very noble undertaking, and I'm proud to say this club is at the forefront of it.

Totti: 1
Bendtner: 1
Anelka: 1

Padoin: 3 :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Come now. We must never end our charity work. Giving Scudetti to the less fortunate is a very noble undertaking, and I'm proud to say this club is at the forefront of it.

Totti: 1
Bendtner: 1
Anelka: 1

Padoin: 3 :touched:
and the list goes waaaaay on :touched: Totti is probably ranked at 436 or something on a list of "Italian footballers with one or more scudetti" thanks to us. thats why he hates us so much :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)