Alessandro Matri (100 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4816671 said:
also, they've loaned out Pinilla and now they have Borriello that was 150th choice in Roma and has played 0 minutes and 0 seconds in the current season
Do they just figure they're in a safe enough place to not get relegated but at the same time they would not be able to reach a European place, so they say fuck it?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it is very important to have such handsome players.

this is imporant to attract female fans to team. raising profile of club.

once again marotta proves he is an amazing businessman

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
it is very important to have such handsome players.

this is imporant to attract female fans to team. raising profile of club.

once again marotta proves he is an amazing businessman
Because if you want ugly, go to Castan's and Taddei's Roma. :pado:

Nov 17, 2012
I guess he is just here incase of an injury crisis i dont think he will be used at all. Happy for him though even if i think he is useless as a player he did contribute to our first title win since 2006 so i have no anger towards him. I do think are management should stop signing washed up strikers every year. Anelka, Osvaldo and now Matri are all pointless transfers. We should of kept Trez and Ale untill now for that role instead of handing the likes of Anelka and Osvaldo free scudettos.

Couldn't agree with you more man! It's sad to think Camo and Trez missed out on their rightful scudetto by a season... :(

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so it would be OK for you to see guys like Del Piero and Trezeguet in such roles? 1-2 starts a season, 4-5 sub ins a season? do you remember Del Piero in 2011/12? it hurt me every time i saw him sitting on the bench, i dont think it would be a good idea to keep him even longer and play him even less...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It was worth it for the moments of genius (Roma, Lazio, Milan). Was playing a handful of game in a shite league in Australia much better? ( sorry Aussies no offence Irish league is far worst) That goal against Lazio won us the league imo. and as OZ said it breaks my heart that Camo and Trez missed out n a scudetto by a season i would of loved to of seen Ale, Buffon, Trez, Camo and Nedved celebrate it together they deserved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)