Alessandro Matri (22 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Still can't believe you guys rebought Matri and De Ceglie

Matri and De Ceglie

Me too......,De Ceglie is the "best"passer in Serie A and when he holds the ball the birds at the sky are all afraid of his eventual pass and mighty Matri needs 22.876 chances to score.

Deleted member 2609

I liked Matri before, and I think his decline in form was mostly down to Conte's lack of faith in him. In that unbeaten season, Matri was the main striker for half the season, but the moment he went a game without scoring, he was dropped. He's OK as a cheap backup I guess. As he's more of an alternative for Llorente, I'm hoping it won't hold back Coman's playing time nevertheless.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte lacked faith in him because he was a shit player.

This signing is not a step forward. Sure you've got him back for free and on less wages but he is also worse than he was when he player for you.

Tevez is our main player and everyone else has been shooting blanks. Tevez is leaving for free next year and his fellow strikers have all been shit. A tevez replacement must be purchased this summer. The matris and vucinics of he world wont do us any good. They are steps back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Conte lacked faith in him because he was a $#@! player.

This signing is not a step forward. Sure you've got him back for free and on less wages but he is also worse than he was when he player for you.

Tevez is our main player and everyone else has been shooting blanks. Tevez is leaving for free next year and his fellow strikers have all been $#@!. A tevez replacement must be purchased this summer. The matris and vucinics of he world wont do us any good. They are steps back.
:disagree:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dont get me wrong. The Quags, Matri and most of all Vucinic gave their all to the team and we somehow managed to win all these titles with them being our attack. We had to make do with them and Conte made it work but now that we have better players and should buy better players we should not go back to signing our old deadwood.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont get me wrong. The Quags, Matri and most of all Vucinic gave their all to the team and we somehow managed to win all these titles with them being our attack. We had to make do with them and Conte made it work but now that we have better players and should buy better players we should not go back to signing our old deadwood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)