Alessandro Matri (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It was worth it for the moments of genius (Roma, Lazio, Milan). Was playing a handful of game in a $#@!e league in Australia much better? ( sorry Aussies no offence Irish league is far worst) That goal against Lazio won us the league imo. and as OZ said it breaks my heart that Camo and Trez missed out n a scudetto by a season i would of loved to of seen Ale, Buffon, Trez, Camo and Nedved celebrate it together they deserved it.
Even with those moments.... no man.. it was too painful. I would have prefered him leaving.

I would have loved to see those 4 celebrating too..... but not in a season like alex endured. It was traumatic to be honest. Apart from those goals he did.... it was really traumatic. Things got even worst after Agnelli told peeps that it was DP´s last year.

No man..he didnt deserved that treatment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even with those moments.... no man.. it was too painful. I would have prefered him leaving.

I would have loved to see those 4 celebrating too..... but not in a season like alex endured. It was traumatic to be honest. Apart from those goals he did.... it was really traumatic. Things got even worst after Agnelli told peeps that it was DP´s last year.

No man..he didnt deserved that treatment.
It was painful but im not really suggesting i would of liked to see that again what i really hoped for was for him to stay and get more playing time. obviously i would not wish to see them suffer on the bench i'm merely just fantasising here and what i would of hoped for was to see them at the club and having big roles getting plenty of playing time and Ale producing magic in the Champions League again. It was always my dream to see him lift the Cl as our captain hopefully he will one day as a coach of some sort.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4816663 said:
so, he was the main target in Genoa yet they've decide to offload him? What's going on
It's a strange one, because he had been really good for them this season. Maybe because we signed Sturaro outright before the end of the season, and knew that we'd need a fifth striker if Giovinco went, Preziosi actually felt like doing a favour for us.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's a strange one, because he had been really good for them this season. Maybe because we signed Sturaro outright before the end of the season, and knew that we'd need a fifth striker if Giovinco went, Preziosi actually felt like doing a favour for us.
Maybe Nargi "persuaded" him? (Preziosi)

I bet she misses Turin. I hear Bobo Vieri goes there a lot.

this is important discuttion, pls contribude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)