Alessandro Matri (12 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Even though he was/is nothing but average as a footballer and at times would make my eyes bleed with his ability in missing sitters , i can't say he's forgettable. He was way too important for our comeback as a top team in the 11/12 season and for that i thank and wish him luck. I'll remember him for it. But missed? No, he won't be. We deserve better.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Goodbye ale, while sometimes you were frustrating, you were never hated, you stayed on the bench without complaining and when you were needed you delivered with a substantial amount of goals! While I wish you luck against all teams except Juve, I must hope that you win nothing at a club level, though I wish you all the personal success possible.

Ciao Mitra-Matriiiii

:adonis:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
he won't have nearly as much good service at Milan. So if you thought he was shit for us, he's gonna be even shittier for Meelan.
I think it depends more on the game plan. He didn't get fantastic service from Calgari either when he scored 10 (ish?) goals in the 6 months prior to transferring to us.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, Matri's Juve career all looks very much in order to me:

Signed for a fair price, given how desperate Juve were for a striker;

Contributed well to Juve and always conducted himself well;

Sold for a fair price when he was replaced by better options.
:tup:

He's a likeable guy so I can understand people to be somewhat sad, but by some of the comments you'd think we had just crippled our own forward line.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,195
    Cagliari had some good creative midfielders for their level, and played quite openly.

Matri's form in 2011 might just be the height of his career, probably the first good player that Juve are have sold since Conte changed things around for the club. This is a good deal for both Juve and the player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Well, Matri's Juve career all looks very much in order to me:

Signed for a fair price, given how desperate Juve were for a striker;

Contributed well to Juve and always conducted himself well;

Sold for a fair price when he was replaced by better options.
    17mln was far too much, no matter how desperate we were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)