Alessandro Matri (29 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well, Matri's Juve career all looks very much in order to me:

Signed for a fair price, given how desperate Juve were for a striker;

Contributed well to Juve and always conducted himself well;

Sold for a fair price when he was replaced by better options.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Gutted, absolutely gutted to see him leave. One of my all time favourite Juve players.

Thanks for everything Matri. Will always be a fan. Good luck at AC Milan, just not against us!

- - - Updated - - -

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, Matri's Juve career all looks very much in order to me:

Signed for a fair price, given how desperate Juve were for a striker;

Contributed well to Juve and always conducted himself well;

Sold for a fair price when he was replaced by better options.
We can say that, apart from the Borrielo saga... he came to us, did well, and leeft us leaving a good mark and giving us good money.

A positive spell in the end.

Nov 3, 2007
it's tough seeing him leave, because he really did make an impact on the team. especially when things were going all sorts of wrong in 2010-2011, he came into the team and like a pro put in a lot of work and scored some goals. Most memorable one for me has to be the goal that saved our skin against milan in the 1-1 draw. And now he's gone their way. Ugh. Can't be mad at him though, can only thank him for the three years he spent here. one last time...MITRA MATAATATATATRIIII!!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'll be honest, anybody who was part of the past two seasons will have a place in my heart (as gay and weird as that sounds) especially the 11/12 team. If we had only signed Matri from 08-10 I really wouldn't care as much. Gutted to see him leave, would have liked Quag to depart instead. The goals against Milan, Inter, Cagliari, Celtic etc will always be fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

it's tough seeing him leave, because he really did make an impact on the team. especially when things were going all sorts of wrong in 2010-2011, he came into the team and like a pro put in a lot of work and scored some goals. Most memorable one for me has to be the goal that saved our skin against milan in the 1-1 draw. And now he's gone their way. Ugh. Can't be mad at him though, can only thank him for the three years he spent here. one last time...MITRA MATAATATATATRIIII!!

LOL this guy just put his name over my name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)