Alessandro Matri (62 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
11MEuro is good money for an 29-year old who wouldn't be playing much here.
Bye Alessandro, and don't score against us next time we face you with Milan.

Thread can be moved.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thanks for everything, wish we could've kept him somehow.
True, sad.

:lol:

He's going to do pretty well for them, mind you. Teams play higher up the pitch vs Milan which gives him more space to make his great runs behind defences.
Agreed with that analysis. And quite frankly, I hope he does well because he is a deserving player. Some may disagree but I think he is better than Pazxini and Gila.

But we needed him.

How can you lot not fucking get it?
Debatable, but again, I see your point about him being an out an out cf as back up to the position Llorente will play on the pitch.

:(

Quag screwed us over by rejecting the Premier League, or else I'm certain we would.

Gio is at the last chance saloon.
You expect a player to go from Juve to Norwich or Sunderland? Or Qatar? Or Ukraine? Theeres interest from the likes of Schalke, Arsenal and West Ham now, and you can bet your bottom dollar, he'd happily accept any of those. Plus, he already accepted the move to West Ham but Juve refused the loan offer. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Still a useful player/sub than Matri judging by last season.If you dont recognize that,then quite clearly you're hating on him.

I think this is a fair decision from the board and they cannot be blamed at.11m is way too good of a price to say no.
Agreed. Although I do think Quag should leave too. He's better than a 5th choice striker like Matri, and it's a world cup yea.

No way, however Matri isn't a cunt like Quag is. I hope he's thrown in the stands for next season after screwing us over this market.
So disrespectful, it's sad.

I still expect Quagliarella to leave..
Yea, me too, and rightfully so.

As do I. He's a far too expensive 5th option for this squad. Let's hope that this Arsenal talk is legitimate.
It's also a fair move for the player if you look at the team's credentials compared to the likes of Norwich.

Marotta - “Matri? We’ve always said six strikers were too many, there is the Milan opportunity and we will evaluate it. The matter has already progressed quite far. If Matri leaves, then Fabio Quagliarella will remain."

http://football-italia.net/38927/juve-fight-it-out-galatasaray
Beppe had also said, two strikers would leave not too long ago. And I don't think he meant Boakye and Matri. End of mercato, take this with a pinch of salt. Also, I'm sure, the player himself will want to leave coz Conte dint intend to play him or Matri much anyway.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for all Matri. You are not my favorite type of striker.... but you helped us a lot. Thanks for all.

Blame ur departure on borrielo and Conte.

- - - Updated - - -

:weee:

giacherini and matri soms for20m
+rep for marotta
true,...

(goes to the marotta thread)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So long Ale, as decent a player as you were at Juve, you were never gonna take us to the level we need to be at. I'd wish you all the best in the world, but I'd be lying so I guess I'll just say goodbye.

12 Million :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)