Alessandro Matri (14 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thank you for everything Matri, we wouldn't have won the scudetto without you.

I will never forget the joy when you scored against Inter and then against Milan too.

Though I really liked him as a player even before he joined us I would lie if I said that I didn't want him sold for this kind of money.

:matri:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Och it's a shame to see him go. And it sucks that it's to Milan. He scored some very important goals for us, and is the first player that I've seen arrive, stay a while and then leave the club.

Thanks Ale. Wish you all the best in your career (but not for Milan, though...somehow...)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Och it's a shame to see him go. And it sucks that it's to Milan. He scored some very important goals for us, and is the first player that I've seen arrive, stay a while and then leave the club.

Thanks Ale. Wish you all the best in your career (but not for Milan, though...somehow...)
Wish we could get the big fella in your avatar back, to replace him:sad:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Finally got this guy off our books, i thank him for the help he gave us in the hard times and helped us reach the top again but he was just never good enough for us with the direction we are taking to try and win the CL. I wish him all the best in the future great guy and earned my respect.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, great guy who never complained. He took it like a champ when Conte retardedly decided to bench him game in game out for Borribullshit.
That takes courage i think.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because he's infinitely better than that stupid $#@!.
Still , they do not needed to invest so much on a striker IMO. They needed more of a quick temporal fix, than a full commited purchase.

But who knows, Matris not bad when given chance and ill not be surprised when he clinch points for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)