Alessandro Matri (62 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We have Fabio "I can play both SS and CF in a very mediocre fashion" Quagliarella.
Still a useful player/sub than Matri judging by last season.If you dont recognize that,then quite clearly you're hating on him.

I think this is a fair decision from the board and they cannot be blamed at.11m is way too good of a price to say no.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Primary partnership: Llorente -Tevez

Sub partnership: Matri - Vucinic

We now have no CF to replace Llorente.
Oh my... what we gonna do? If Tevez will play with Vucinic/Giovinco/Quag we will loose because they are not a CF! And every football expert know SS must play with CF.

Seriously, you think selling Matri is such a disaster beacause other players have other characteristic? I heard it a lot of times, it's becoming annoying. Tevez played with Vucinic, something bad happened beacue one of them wasn't a CF player?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh my... what we gonna do? If Tevez will play with Vucinic/Giovinco/Quag we will loose because they are not a CF! And every football expert know SS must play with CF.

Seriously, you think selling Matri is such a disaster beacause other players have other characteristic? I heard it a lot of times, it's becoming annoying. Tevez played with Vucinic, something bad happened beacue one of them wasn't a CF player?
It makes no sense having only 1 CF in the team. Don't be a fucking lunatic.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I think Quag is good enough as a sub, we have Giovinco too though I still think we need another quality striker to compete for the CL.

Vuc is amazing on form but its quite rare to see him playing at that level, and Gio's a bit too inconsistent as well

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Alessandro Matri is now a Milan player. The rossoneri reached an agreement with Juve this evening, the striker will arrive in Milano shortly and tomorrow he will take his medical. The deal was reached on the basis of either 10.5 million euro plus a bonus of 1.5 million or 11 million euro plus a bonus of 1 million, one of the two should be the final figure. But these are just details, Matri is gathering his last few things in Turin because tomorrow he will take his medical and sign the contract. He will be Allegri’s new purchase. -gdm

grazie matri, thanks for your goals

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's official.

Zuliani on FB: "Alessandro Matri e' un giocatore del Milan. Alla Juve 12 dobloni. Alejandro ci lascia con 83 presenze e 29 gol,grazie per quel gol a Milano."

- - - Updated - - -

So is than Marrota and Paratici beacause it's gonna happen.
If we received such an offer for Quag as well, I don't think Beppe would have sold Matri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)