Alen Halilovic (3 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And it's even funnier how you make no sense at all. The ex-Yus in this forum functioned as a family for years. There wasn't a SINGLE ethnic fight here between Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Macedonians or Slovenians. If there was an alliance between me and Nzoric (and there wasn't), it wasn't against a Bosnian, but against someone talking nonsense. On our "svi smo mi naši" attempt to calm things, he was bringing his victim attitude and talking crap about genetics, war criminals, how Nzoric can never be "naš" etc.

It's am0110 who started the shit and he'll get more shit in return if he does it again or keeps going on with it.
Thank you very much.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
And it's even funnier how you make no sense at all. The ex-Yus in this forum functioned as a family for years. There wasn't a SINGLE ethnic fight here between Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Macedonians or Slovenians. If there was an alliance between me and Nzoric (and there wasn't), it wasn't against a Bosnian, but against someone talking nonsense. On our "svi smo mi naši" attempt to calm things, he was bringing his victim attitude and talking crap about genetics, war criminals, how Nzoric can never be "naš" etc.

It's am0110 who started the $#@! and he'll get more $#@! in return if he does it again or keeps going on with it.
Scared :help: I will always respond to latent fascism like yours.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
For someone who is so quick to exlude other people from "us" you seem to be throwing the fascist card alot. Are you sure you know what it means? Majku ti boziju imperialisticku

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

It's am0110 who started the $#@! and he'll get more $#@! in return if he does it again or keeps going on with it.
Amazing as this sounds, it's actually true. I think, even, since 2000.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
It's a reference to Tito, will calm the $#@! down? I'm not on some personal mission to reclaim Great Serbia and expell the turks in the name of southern Slavdom, that's so 19th century.
Sorry, but I am not so yugonostalgic. I dont give a fuck about Yugoslavia, thats why I was saying "nismo mi isti".We live in different countries right know, thanks God.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sorry, but I am not so yugonostalgic. I dont give a fuck about Yugoslavia, thats why I was saying "nismo mi isti".We live in different countries right know, thanks God.
Good on you. I doubt there are many yugonostalgic people here, but you do seem to be the only one praising a higher entity for the fact that we're not united, or not even living in the same country. I'm just glad we got the whole issue about me being a latent fascist and nationalist resolved, that mark is on you now,

Brate ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Huuuge contrast to how it is in XT lol, though gazillion more of them there and less common ground like here( Juve).
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. XT kinda encourages this with the sections for all the countries, encourages people to gather by nationality.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Latent fascism? :howler:

Look at NZoric and his big Bosnian head. You have big heads, face it. Or maybe NZoric isn't Bosnian according to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Good on you. I doubt there are many yugonostalgic people here, but you do seem to be the only one praising a higher entity for the fact that we're not united, or not even living in the same country. I'm just glad we got the whole issue about me being a latent fascist and nationalist resolved, that mark is on you now,

Brate ;)
I am :p

I just loved that country, even though I was only 12 when it stopped existing. And I love Bosnia like my own country, even though I wasn't born nor raised there. There aren't more intriguing and special folks than the Bosnians (no matter their religion). But dumb fucks like AO11o85975840978 should be executed on the spot, no matter if they're Croats, Serbs or Bosnians. People like him make wars possible.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Latent fascism? :howler:

Look at NZoric and his big Bosnian head. You have big heads, face it. Or maybe NZoric isn't Bosnian according to you?

I am :p

I just loved that country, even though I was only 12 when it stopped existing. And I love Bosnia like my own country, even though I wasn't born nor raised there. There aren't more intriguing and special folks than the Bosnians (no matter their religion). But dumb fucks like AO11o85975840978 should be executed on the spot, no matter if they're Croats, Serbs or Bosnians. People like him make wars possible.
My head is huge.

And I absolutely agree with the second part of your post, I've been saying that for a couple of pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)