Alen Halilovic (1 Viewer)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
It would look something like this, right?

GK
Ivanovic - Vidic - Subotic - Lulic
Cana - Modric - Rakitic
Jovetic - Dzeko - Vucinic

They would have one of the stronger teams. But behind the German, Spanish and Italian NT imo.
Handanovic

Ivanovic Subotic Vidic Kolarov

Cana Modric

Srna/Shaqiri. Jovetic. Pjanic

Zlatan

Subs: Vucinic, Dzeko, misimovic, kranjckar, Eduardo, etc

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not sure why are we fighting (Bosnians, Serbs, Croats), when we should all unite and concentrate on annihilating the Albanians.

:snoop:

P.S: And we should also concentrate on convincing the mods to ban Janna.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Your attempts are really getting quite pathetic lately :D . Anyways, whats up with you?
Not much, school's getting intense. Tired of eating shitty food and can't wait for break. About to go to the gym before the game and get a workout in. You? :D

I'm not sure why are we fighting (Bosnians, Serbs, Croats), when we should all unite and concentrate on annihilating the Albanians.

:snoop:
I see you've detected the biggest threat :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not much, school's getting intense. Tired of eating shitty food and can't wait for break. About to go to the gym before the game and get a workout in. You? :D
Same here, can't wait to finish up my bachelor so I can head back to the mothership for a couple of weeks. All I can think about lately.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol: nothing against you nzoric but that was a burn
Actually, it was.

Sorry Nikolina, but it's rather embarrassing to be burned by someone with am0110's capacity.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for another insult, so typical of you and the kind of people I described you are.
Yo, Barca boy, would you answer my question from the previous page?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thanks for another insult, so typical of you and the kind of people I described you are.
And it's not an insult to be labelled a fascist? Considering my family ( and many other families ) it would be much more considerate of you to fuck my mother than to call me a fascist.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually, it was.

Sorry Nikolina, but it's rather embarrassing to be burned by someone with am0110's capacity.
I didn't really see it as a burn, but that's probably my big old slow Bosnian head not quite digesting it. Fascist.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, i'm trying to visit for the summer too. hopefully.
Airline tickets are hilariously cheep. My sister just bought two tickets and spent like 70 bucks total. At that price I've considered just swinging by for the weekend, picking up an alcohol poisoning and heading home again :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Handanovic

Ivanovic Subotic Vidic Kolarov

Cana Modric

Srna/Shaqiri. Jovetic. Pjanic

Zlatan

Subs: Vucinic, Dzeko, misimovic, kranjckar, Eduardo, etc

How could Bignose be in this team? He's from Sweden.

And how could Vucinic be a sub for Pjanic? Have I already said that Vucinic is the best player in the world when he's in form. He's the best player from that region.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How could Bignose be in this team? He's from Sweden.

And how could Vucinic be a sub for a central midfielder called Pjanic? Have I already said that Vucinic is the best player in the world when he's in form.
X-YU team:

Handanovic
Ivanovic - Subotic - Bisevac - Kolarov
Kuzmanovic/Kranjcar (super poor) - Pjanic
Tadic - Jovetic - Vucinic
Dzeko

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)