Alen Halilovic (4 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Good on you. I doubt there are many yugonostalgic people here, but you do seem to be the only one praising a higher entity for the fact that we're not united, or not even living in the same country. I'm just glad we got the whole issue about me being a latent fascist and nationalist resolved, that mark is on you now,

Brate ;)
Dont be pathetic, because I consider myself Bosnian and others consider themselves Serbs or Croatians, then I should be same as you are because we use to live in the same country? And me saying that we are not the same describes me as nationalist? Wich fact dont you get? Lithuanian guy is not the same as Russian even though they lived in the same country.Yes, in Bosnia there are Serbs, Croats but they dont call themselves Bosnians so I am not the same as they are, I am Bosnian they are not, what is not clear there? I am "red" they are "green", where is the problem?My problem is latent fascism showed through "big bosnian heads" wich reminded me to fascism toward Jews when they say,to recognize a Jew just look if he has a big nose.German nazis "did their homework."

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
All I can say is, rest of Europe is glad Yoguslavia is no more. They would dominate the European national football :D
It would look something like this, right?

GK
Ivanovic - Vidic - Subotic - Lulic
Cana - Modric - Rakitic
Jovetic - Dzeko - Vucinic

They would have one of the stronger teams. But behind the German, Spanish and Italian NT imo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, in Bosnia there are Serbs, Croats but they dont call themselves Bosnians so I am not the same as they are, I am Bosnian they are not, what is not clear there?
In this very forum we have a Bosnian member who has Serbian parents, but he will break your teeth if you call him anything other than a Bosnian. Since you're the authority on the subject, will you allow him to call himself a Bosnian?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Latent fascism? :howler:

Look at NZoric and his big Bosnian head. You have big heads, face it. Or maybe NZoric isn't Bosnian according to you?

- - - Updated - - -

I am :p

I just loved that country, even though I was only 12 when it stopped existing. And I love Bosnia like my own country, even though I wasn't born nor raised there. There aren't more intriguing and special folks than the Bosnians (no matter their religion). But dumb $#@!s like AO11o85975840978 should be executed on the spot, no matter if they're Croats, Serbs or Bosnians. People like him make wars possible.
Thanks for clearing up, you would kill me, just another fact wich shows how fascist you are.Mock others looks and execute them, sounds like 1940.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

GK
Cana - Modric - Rakitic

They would have one of the stronger teams. Behind the Spanish NT imo.
That's not really a strong team, or at least it's not a superb team.

P.S: Handanovic would have been the Gk.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Dont be pathetic, because I consider myself Bosnian and others consider themselves Serbs or Croatians, then I should be same as you are because we use to live in the same country? And me saying that we are not the same describes me as nationalist? Wich fact dont you get? Lithuanian guy is not the same as Russian even though they lived in the same country.Yes, in Bosnia there are Serbs, Croats but they dont call themselves Bosnians so I am not the same as they are, I am Bosnian they are not, what is not clear there? I am "red" they are "green", where is the problem?My problem is latent fascism showed through "big bosnian heads" wich reminded me to fascism toward Jews when they say,to recognize a Jew just look if he has a big nose.German nazis "did their homework."
Man, it's alright. I can't debate with pure hatred nor should I. I'm assuming you're muslim and since you keep bringing up fascism and nazies, i'll just leave you with a bittle picture.

I also just like to call them by their name: the Bosnian SS unit, the 13th Handzar.

See, none of us are perfect. Now stop hating, bitch.

In this very forum we have a Bosnian member who has Serbian parents, but he will break your teeth if you call him anything other than a Bosnian. Since you're the authority on the subject, will you allow him to call himself a Bosnian?
Who's that?

I propose to implement a new nationality: Bosniens. For all those who are not pure blooded descendants of the once proud mongol people, for all of us who got caught up in the ethnical mixing with added sljiva, for all of us who quite like Sarajevo.

Bosniens - the opposite of am0110

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

GK
Cana - Modric - Rakitic

They would have one of the stronger teams. But behind the German, Spanish and Italian NT imo.
+Kolarov, Handanović, Krasić, Krancjar, Srna, Mandzukic, Pjanić

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I never insulted anyone, just said that Bosnians,Croats and Serbs are not the same people.What is wrong with it? Three different nations.I dont get it what is wrong with you.You mock Bosnian looks, defend war criminals and this Alen want to kill me because I dont consider myself to be the same nationality or "the same as you are" because you are indeed other nationality.You people are nuts.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
http://forum.juventuz.org/members/4956-Oggy

I was about to say that I haven't seen him in months, but it looks like he's regularly posting.
Cool. I haven't seen much of him the past few months either.

- - - Updated - - -

I never insulted anyone, just said that Bosnians,Croats and Serbs are not the same people.What is wrong with it? Three different nations.I dont get it what is wrong with you.You mock Bosnian looks, defend war criminals and this Alen want to kill me because I dont consider myself to be the same nationality or "the same as you are" because you are indeed other nationality.You people are nuts.
When did I defend war criminals, you doofus :lol:

You're posts are brimming with hatred and exceptionalism instead of looking forward in hopes of something better. Like it or not, those people are your neighbors - if war is to be avoided people have to function minimally together - not rejoicing over the fact that I'm not living in Bosnia.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Well I didnt offend anyone or considered someone should be executed, just stated that I am different nationality than you are.End of story.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

GK
Cana - Modric - Rakitic

Shaqiri, because he wouldn't have moved to Switzerland :sad:

If the Balkans were a country they'd win every competition out there. Thank God they're not though, wouldn't wanna share a country with the rest of those uneducated, hot-blooded, gypsies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)