Alen Halilovic (1 Viewer)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
How could Bignose be in this team? He's from Sweden.

And how could Vucinic be a sub for Pjanic? Have I already said that Vucinic is the best player in the world when he's in form. He's the best player from that region.
Bosnian father, Croatian mother, such a gloryhunter he is, he wouldn't even hesitate to ditch Sweden for a (much) superior team.

Vucinic's starting berth would depend on wether it's his day or not, but yeah you could change it for a 4-3-3 and accommodate him. I don't care if you say he's the best player in the world when on form (he's not).

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't really see it as a burn, but that's probably my big old slow Bosnian head not quite digesting it. Fascist.

- - - Updated - - -

Airline tickets are hilariously cheep. My sister just bought two tickets and spent like 70 bucks total. At that price I've considered just swinging by for the weekend, picking up an alcohol poisoning and heading home again :D
Fuck, for me it's like 1.5k

Where are you from exactly? Which city? (or better: which village) peasant!
Village?! I'm from Tirana mofo. Doesn't get better than that.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

In this very forum we have a Bosnian member who has Serbian parents, but he will break your teeth if you call him anything other than a Bosnian. Since you're the authority on the subject, will you allow him to call himself a Bosnian?
That's why I always like to consider myself Bosnian. In a perfect little world in my own mind, everyone who lives in Bosnia is a Bosnian. Screw the division. :D

And on a lighter note:

- - - Updated - - -

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And that's why you aren't our sporting director.
And that's why you are a dunce. We can't afford the top players, so might us well pick up the young potential superstars. What do you suggest we do then? Struggle with a mediocre and lethargic attack, and watch the other teams snap up all the superstars and the young stars?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
And that's why you are a dunce. We can't afford the top players, so might us well pick up the young potential superstars. What do you suggest we do then? Struggle with a mediocre and lethargic attack, and watch the other teams snap up all the superstars and the young stars?
Yet the only thing you add to this forum is to bitch about not having a top player

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #155
    I do not understand players like him. I'm sure money plays a big part of this but if I was him I would have gone to a semi big club like Fiorentina, Lazio or Napoli than going to Barcelona were there is like 0% chance of him pushing anybody out of the starting eleven. And even if, they'd have no patience with him and would go of signing a players for 50m if they are struggling. If a team like Viola or Napoli invested money in him I'm pretty sure they'd do anything and everything before giving up on him.

Serie A is producing and grooming a lot of good young players these days.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Halilovic is still very young and will first spend a season or two in Barça B, where he will learn a lot of the club's philosophy and then move into the first team as if he were one of their young products.

I don't know how much of a step forward is to play in Barça B now instead of Dinamo Zagreb, but I don't see it as a bad decision just yet. He still got a lot to learn and will do so in one of the best footballing schools.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It's not a step forward to play at that level, but to move to Barcelona as an asset of their clearly is.

Is he similar to Modric? If that is the case then I don't suppose the form of the Real Madrid has worked against him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I was reading here in papers that Alen needs to gain some muscles in the following months and he'll apparently work in that segment under Barcelona's guidelines and methods. :lol: Well, I think we all know how that works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)