Alen Halilovic (8 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Branio Ratka Mladica? :lol: Nabijem te na kurac pizdo jedna, nisam ga nikada branio. Tebi dovoljno? Mrs. Kako te nije sramota tako lagati? Nista neznas a lajes, to je tragicna sudbina naseg regiona. 95% samo seru i slusaju te idiote koji su dosli na vlast posle rata. Opet ponavljam, nemas pojma o mojoj porodici tokom rata u Bosni, a likovi kao ti ce biti krivi za sljedeci talas pokolja na balkanu kada izbije rat. Debili prokleti koji su toliko zasljepljeni mrznjom da svasta pricaju i lazu.

Prijatno.
hvala, jak si kad si tako daleko preko foruma.Sila iz Danske i meni naso pricat kako sta i gdje.Furaj

p.s. ti si onaj sto je spominjao Nasera O. kao protuargument ak se ne varam, od tad si mi jasan ko dan.
ako nis moje duboko izvinjenje, al vjerujem da jesi a o ovome pizdo i to, to samo u oci mozes reci ovako te ozbiljno ne shvatam i dozivljavam kao malo dijete.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
hvala, jak si kad si tako daleko preko foruma.Sila iz Danske i meni naso pricat kako sta i gdje.Furaj

p.s. ti si onaj sto je spominjao Nasera O. kao protuargument ak se ne varam, od tad si mi jasan ko dan.
ako nis moje duboko izvinjenje, al vjerujem da jesi a o ovome pizdo i to, to samo u oci mozes reci ovako te ozbiljno ne shvatam i dozivljavam kao malo dijete.
protuargument cemu? Ja sam spomenuo Nasera Orica u nizu brojnih ratnih zlocinaca u ratu BiH. Mladic je to sto jeste, svi se tu slazemo - ali se u Sarajevu primaju zlocinci kao Oric sa otvorenim rukama i uz zvuk aplauza. U procesu zaboravljanja i neke zajednicke buducnosti to je veoma negativan dogadjaj. Ja se zaista izvinjavam ako je moj argument da se svi zlocinci trebaju osuditi suvise ekstreman za ove nove bosanske ideale.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
protuargument cemu? Ja sam spomenuo Nasera Orica u nizu brojnih ratnih zlocinaca u ratu BiH. Mladic je to sto jeste, svi se tu slazemo - ali se u Sarajevu primaju zlocinci kao Oric sa otvorenim rukama i uz zvuk aplauza. U procesu zaboravljanja i neke zajednicke buducnosti to je veoma negativan dogadjaj. Ja se zaista izvinjavam ako je moj argument da se svi zlocinci trebaju osuditi suvise ekstreman za ove nove bosanske ideale.
Lik bio na sudu i oslobodjen od istog, haskog.To sto bi neki da svi budu isti i ono mir mir niko nije kriv. E trebali bi se zapitat
A proces zaboravljanja? Give me a break, sve sam izgubio od komse sa kalasnjikovim i protjeran ko zivotinja i sad treba da zaboravim?Malo sutra.Ne bih na ovu temu dalje,a Halilovic ce igrat za koga on hoce, prije 7 godina dok je bio klinjo rekao je da hoce za BIH da igra, sad je vjerovatno promjenio misljenje a da ima u njemu bosanskog talenta to niko ne moze da spori jer je dosta toga naslijedio od oca.Kraj price.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lik bio na sudu i oslobodjen od istog, haskog.To sto bi neki da svi budu isti i ono mir mir niko nije kriv. E trebali bi se zapitat
A proces zaboravljanja? Give me a break, sve sam izgubio od komse sa kalasnjikovim i protjeran ko zivotinja i sad treba da zaboravim?Malo sutra.Ne bih na ovu temu dalje,a Halilovic ce igrat za koga on hoce, prije 7 godina dok je bio klinjo rekao je da hoce za BIH da igra, sad je vjerovatno promjenio misljenje a da ima u njemu bosanskog talenta to niko ne moze da spori jer je dosta toga naslijedio od oca.Kraj price.
A haski sud je objektivan jeli? :D . Ti si protjeran od komse srbina ili hrvata, neki lik je protjeran od komse muslimana. Ti kao da neznas sta se desavalo u ratu.

Bosanskog talenta :D :lol:

nightcry

Nov 1, 2012
Kakva su to luda vremena bila dobro se nije rodio kao pas :lol:

Gdje ti zivis u Hrvatskoj Alene?
Yeah, it's very fortunate he's not born as a dog, although he could be born as a child of Muslim r.a.p.e. victim, easily !
Funny how you two, Alen & Nzoric, suddenly find yourselves aligned and in much understanding against this "poor invented Bosnian" from "poor invented country", as some say - to be honest I only noticed that you only doubted, or should I say ridiculed, his language, that's Bosnian under quotation marks (!?). However, you have these embarrassing arguments, especially this one Nzoric, descendant of emigrants (or refugees) from Bosnia, and still impose yourself predisposition for moral as well as lecturing on ethics. Yet everything that you replied to am0110 is on same level or even worst in terms of ethnic/national prejudice, hatred or chauvinism.

Actually, am0110 was right in most points, regarding football & kid or politics & war ! He's right about equalisation between victims and executioners, he's right about bogus debate on equal amount of suffering and seeking to justify crimes by these equalisations or negations and conspiracy theories.

Also, am0110 your "Bosnian talent" would be less hard to swallow, as sort of slang or interpretation, if you could drop that silly "genetics" argument. It's a rather ugly point of view, and pretty hateful and nationalistic to say the least. You don't need that to make your point clear, and certainly it wont make your arguments any stronger. I allow that kid, as any Bosnian, has some Bosnian defiance and spite, or mentality & sensibility, or some other stereotypical trait of character, but talent is always & only ours.

Arguing with someone who thinks that Bosnia was and still is war-generator originator instead victim of war is pointless. Their main tactics is justification, equalisation, and effort to invoke a bogus debate about established facts and evidences. Who gives a fuck if some guy/girl from Bosnia doesn't sees or feel country of his/her ancestors dear and close to his/her heart, or thinks that tribunal at Hague is a fake, although we haven't heard what instance of justice should we believe in then. I mean if we refuse to trust in UN or especially European courts - yet we brags how we belong to Europe after all, not to mention that this guy lives in Denmark just around the corner from Hague - then what is that proper, authoritative and competent instance.

And finally, this boy future is most probably tied to Bosnia, since he told us that in his very recent interview for Index.hr, but people refuse to listen what boy telling us when he said "My wish was to play for Bosnia national team (U17 team from 2010/11), but they never sent me an invitation, meanwhile I was called-upon Croatian (U17) and I accepted".
You see, when we say "My wish is/was", that's always a fact of utmost significance, and indeed consequential, even if we holds some grudge regarding situation and even if that affect our (his) final decision.

Anyway, as you can read I'm using English for my reply to previous written conversation between fellow Balkans inhabitants or their descendants - everything they talked about in Bosnian, Croatian & Serbian was about war & politics, and only to some extant about this kid. (I can read it but I can't write, at least not good enough - yet). I think it's fortunate, because other people should at least have an insight in that inappropriate conversation through my reply.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
:lol:

Genetika bolan, genetika. A vidi mu glavu, kako je mala. To je naslijedio od majke Hrvatice. Vidi se da nije prava bosanska.
"velika tvrda bosanska glava" tipicno za fasiste kad pricaju o Bosni, samo jos treba da kazes sreca pa medvjed nije silovao bukvu jer bi u tom slucaju bio 100% Bosanac.Latentni sovinizam.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And finally, this boy future is most probably tied to Bosnia, since he told us that in his very recent interview for Index.hr, but people refuse to listen what boy telling us when he said "My wish was to play for Bosnia national team (U17 team from 2010/11), but they never sent me an invitation, meanwhile I was called-upon Croatian (U17) and I accepted".
You see, when we say "My wish is/was", that's always a fact of utmost significance, and indeed consequential, even if we holds some grudge regarding situation and even if that affect our (his) final decision.
But you are wrong there, mate, about that interview. It's not his wish, it's his father's wish and you can be certain of that. The kid is 16, he's born and lived here his whole life, his friends are from here and you can be sure at that age he has more ties to Croatia than Bosnia.

There's only two scenarios that will cause Halilovic to play for Bosnia:

- his father forces him
- he decides it's better for his career to play for Bosnia

His, not his parent's, personal desires are surely tied to Croatia. No matter how he was raised and taught regarding his heritage, at that age, deep down inside he wants to play for Croatia.

I was born and lived my first years in Sarajevo, my parents born there, everyone born there. But I lived the majority of my life and most importantly my developing years, in Zagreb. I always say I'm from Bosnia and I'm proud of that, but time spent here has "washed" away the Bosnian out of me. People who meet me and ask me where I'm from, they won't believe I'm from Sarajevo. I don't have the accent anymore, the behaviour, etc. all I have is a piece of paper that says I was born there. Time does that.

If I was a footballer and had to decide for whom to play today, I would most likely choose Croatia, though it would be a thought-out, calculated decision...but had you asked me that 10 years ago, about Alen's age, there'd be no thoughts about it if it were left up to me, not my parents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)