Alen Halilovic (4 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When it comes to development of such talent it's absolutely irrelevant which national team he chooses. He will only play 6-7 games a year for his NT. In the coming years club level will be most important for him, with up to 50 matches in all competitions. He should focus on his club future and choose wisely there.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We can never have enough CAMs right?
O well since we have missed Veratti, we are still looking for a kid to psrtner Pogba and Maronne and he better have some creativity and attacking skills.
So i guess young Alen fits the bill!
Wow!!! We want to sign one of the brightest talents in Europe and you still managed to find the reason to moan.

Bosnian fathers,bosnian surnames, bosnian football talent but the fking place of birth fucked us up :sheik:
I agree with Vlatko here, he is born in Croatia and everything he learned he learned there and he should play for them, even though I would love to see him in Bosnia jersey. The same goes with Zlatan, and we could also mention players like Rakitic and Petric as players who should have played for Swiss NT.

When it comes to development of such talent it's absolutely irrelevant which national team he chooses. He will only play 6-7 games a year for his NT. In the coming years club level will be most important for him, with up to 50 matches in all competitions. He should focus on his club future and choose wisely there.
:tup: :agree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I agree with Vlatko here, he is born in Croatia and everything he learned he learned there and he should play for them, even though I would love to see him in Bosnia jersey. The same goes with Zlatan, and we could also mention players like Rakitic and Petric as players who should have played for Swiss NT.
I agree. Though it's a bit different when you're Bosnian and born/live in Croatia, rather than Croatian and live/born in Switzerland. In Switzerland you're an outsider, in Croatia you're practically home.

Though I do respect Ibra's decision. In the end, players should choose for themselves.

And we can only dream of getting Halilovic, with our track record of investing in youngsters who cost money.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bosnian fathers,bosnian surnames, bosnian football talent but the fking place of birth fucked us up :sheik:
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense for Halilovic to choose Bosnia. Only one of his parents is Croatian and he was only born and spent his entire life in Croatia. It's perfectly normal for him to play for Bosnia. :agree:

P.S: And I wonder how did you conclude that "Zlatan's football talent is Bosnian" :lol:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense for Halilovic to choose Bosnia. Only one of his parents is Croatian and he was only born and spent his entire life in Croatia. It's perfectly normal for him to play for Bosnia. :agree:

P.S: And I wonder how did you conclude that "Zlatan's football talent is Bosnian" :lol:
because of genetics.But what do you know about that.Their moms were great at football and thats why they are so talented, riiiight.
The boys father played football, and his mother were "accountant or chef" and I wonder from whom his talent originated genetically? Must be from his mother.
Acctually I dont care for wich NT the kid will play, but I know for sure that my country get's fucked regulary.That was my point.

p.s. You didnt complain when Stanić, Corluka etc etc played for Croatia or many others born in Bosnia, now suddenly it doesnt make sense that boy from Croatia who has ties to Bosnia play for Bosnian NT.It is hypocrisy
Or when Šimunić who was born in Austraila with origins from Bosnia decided to play for Croatia,then Rakitić etc.I know they all feel Croatian but why it suddenly not possible or sensible for this kid whose father is from Bosnia play for Bosnian NT.Who knows maybe the kid like his father more than his mother :p

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
At least you had Mo Konjic.

Edit: Oh, you're not Bosnian. Whatever then...
I am Bosnian and Mo Konjic at the time of 92 war was lured by Croatian NT to play for them with explanation that "Bosnia doesnt exist and will never have National team" but he rejected and decided to wait.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
because of genetics.But what do you know about that.Their moms were great at football and thats why they are so talented, riiiight.
The boys father played football, and his mother were "accountant or chef" and I wonder from whom his talent originated genetically? Must be from his mother.
Acctually I dont care for wich NT the kid will play, but I know for sure that my country get's fucked regulary.That was my point.

p.s. You didnt complain when Stanić, Corluka etc etc played for Croatia or many others born in Bosnia, now suddenly it doesnt make sense that boy from Croatia who has ties to Bosnia play for Bosnian NT.It is hypocrisy
Or when Šimunić who was born in Austraila with origins from Bosnia decided to play for Croatia,then Rakitić etc.I know they all feel Croatian but why it suddenly not possible or sensible for this kid whose father is from Bosnia play for Bosnian NT.Who knows maybe the kid like his father more than his mother :p
Jao nasih sranja i razmisljanja...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Jao nasih sranja i razmisljanja...
jest jest, sve je lijepo dok se iz BIH uzimaju igraci, a kad se pokusa uzet od Srbije i Hrvatske ono sto valja onda je sranje.Mani me sovinistickih sranja.
I by the way moje razmisljanje i tvoje nije "nase", ja i ti nismo isti to se 90 tih pokazalo, nismo mi vise u istom "toru".

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
jest jest, sve je lijepo dok se iz BIH uzimaju igraci, a kad se pokusa uzet od Srbije i Hrvatske ono sto valja onda je sranje.Mani me sovinistickih sranja.
I by the way moje razmisljanje i tvoje nije "nase", ja i ti nismo isti to se 90 tih pokazalo, nismo mi vise u istom "toru".
I agree.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but why it suddenly not possible or sensible for this kid whose father is from Bosnia play for Bosnian NT.Who knows maybe the kid like his father more than his mother :p
He can choose Bosnia if he wants to, that's his decision. My problem was how you presented it as some kind of robbery. As if Bosnia should have been his first choice. And then there is this weird logic of yours, how he should choose Bosnia because his talent is Bosnian. As if Giggs should play for Sierra Leone, because he obviously inherited his athleticism from his African grandfather. Alen Halilovic is born in Croatia and he spent his entire life here. One of his parents is Croatian. Croatian NT is the most logical alternative for him. It's his choice in the end where he decides to play, but it certainly won't be a "robbery" if he opts for Croatia and doesn't play for Bosnia.

I svi smo mi naši :agree:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sovinistickih sranja? :lol: Oprosti sto sam za opciju da djete igra tamo gdje mu se igra. Po tvom razmisljanju, sutra da je postanem profesionalni fudbaler ja bi trebao da igram za reprezentaciju BiH? Ja sam rodjen u Sarajevu 91, od 92 sam u danskoj. I sada ispade po tvojim rijecima da je ovaj moj talenat bosanski i da bi trebao igrati za drzavu iz koje smo pobjegli?

Sta ti znas o mojoj porodici i desavanjima 90 tih? Malo manje predpostavljaj i vise pitaj ako neces da ispadnes tenakre.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Sovinistickih sranja? :lol: Oprosti sto sam za opciju da djete igra tamo gdje mu se igra. Po tvom razmisljanju, sutra da je postanem profesionalni fudbaler ja bi trebao da igram za reprezentaciju BiH? Ja sam rodjen u Sarajevu 91, od 92 sam u danskoj. I sada ispade po tvojim rijecima da je ovaj moj talenat bosanski i da bi trebao igrati za drzavu iz koje smo pobjegli?

Sta ti znas o mojoj porodici i desavanjima 90 tih? Malo manje predpostavljaj i vise pitaj ako neces da ispadnes tenakre.
Ma ti si onaj sto je indirektno branio Ratka Mladića, meni dovoljno hajd razguli fasista

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ma ti si onaj sto je indirektno branio Ratka Mladića, meni dovoljno hajd razguli fasista
Branio Ratka Mladica? :lol: Nabijem te na kurac pizdo jedna, nisam ga nikada branio. Tebi dovoljno? Mrs. Kako te nije sramota tako lagati? Nista neznas a lajes, to je tragicna sudbina naseg regiona. 95% samo seru i slusaju te idiote koji su dosli na vlast posle rata. Opet ponavljam, nemas pojma o mojoj porodici tokom rata u Bosni, a likovi kao ti ce biti krivi za sljedeci talas pokolja na balkanu kada izbije rat. Debili prokleti koji su toliko zasljepljeni mrznjom da svasta pricaju i lazu.

Prijatno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)