Aleksandar Kolarov - Lazio - LB (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
Skysport24 reported the words of the Lazio president Claudio Lotito on to the Manchester City full-back against the Serbian Kolarov. Lotito has denied any item of agreement, saying: "I am not an agreement with the English club are all false news.No bids have come from neither city nor by Real Madrid. There were even words on Hernanes, midfield goal: "It 's among the players that can increase the value of the team," admitted Lotito

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Madrid will sign him if Mou is indeed interested in his as previously reported. No way he'll head for shitty while the big boys are interested.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I was replying in more general way, but even Chelsea couldn't buy everything. Did they won CL? And Chelsea were/is bigger club than City.
CL is so difficult, you can't buy CL, that is true, but they weren't a top team when Abramovitch started to put his money in them, and now, they are. Winning EPL titles, playing semi finals of the CL, then you are among the big guys.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was replying in more general way, but even Chelsea couldn't buy everything. Did they won CL? And Chelsea were/is bigger club than City.
Chelsea and Man City were clubs of similar stature before they were bought by the super rich.

It so happens that Chelsea had a better team than Man City at the times they were bought, but that's about the only difference.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
CL is so difficult, you can't buy CL, that is true, but they weren't a top team when Abramovitch started to put his money in them, and now, they are. Winning EPL titles, playing semi finals of the CL, then you are among the big guys.
Yes they are, but I just can't see City become similar. Maybe it's just me...

Chelsea and Man City were clubs of similar stature before they were bought by the super rich.

It so happens that Chelsea had a better team than Man City at the times they were bought, but that's about the only difference.
But if I'm not mistaken Chelsea already played in CL and also won UEFA Cup, and even they weren't really top club in England like Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal they were getting there, or at least had better results than the rest of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)