Aleksandar Kolarov - Lazio - LB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Full name Aleksandar Kolarov
Date of birth 10 November 1985 (age 24)
Height 1.87 m
Weight: 83 kg
Playing position Left back
Club: Lazio
Number: 11​

Youtube :
According to media we're after him and according to Tuttosport, he's our first choice for the left back position.

Personally, I'd welcome him here and I think he's our best option out there. Good at defending (for Mark only), in attacked, nice crosses and a very powerful shot.
Now there's a bad thing about all this, they say we'd involve Giovinco in that transfer. I assume it'd be co-ownership.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wouldn't want to give him away but I wouldn't put it beyond the current Management either.
Exactly.

I realllly like Kolarov though. The way he storms down that left flank is great, he's turned out one fine LB.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
In the words of someone on this forum but I can't quite remember who it is:

" Done deal that shit! "

Jul 15, 2006

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What am I going to do now, my life is ending, I can't go another minute without you Ahmed, I'm going to...

..oh Hi Aush! How's it going man? :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
This is the guy who shoots his crosses right. Crazy left foot. I haven't seen enough really but what I've seen sure is interesting, at least the offensive part of his game. And we do need an upgrade at left back, one that will last for a good amount of years.

Giovinco should under no circumstances be involved in the deal though. He should be starting for Juve, period. Give them Molinaro and De Ceglie or one of the two + dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)