African Cup Of Nations 2008 (3 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Congrats Bisco, great win but the question can they do it and beat cameroon again today ??
thank u maher.

can the boys do it tonight for the second time well thats in the hands of god to be honest inshallah we will. dont forget this is a revenge game for them for two reasons:

1- egypt knocked them out from the qualfiers of world cup 2006.
2- egypt kicked there ass in the first stage 4-2.
3- they want to break egypts record of 5 times wining this tournment.

the flags are every where all over cairo every one is happy and proud and regardless of result i think these playuers deserve all the respect from every one.

the key to this game is the first 20 mins the team first to score is def the team who is going to win. and lets not fool ourselves cameroon is going to attack non stop from the begining so egypt should absorb all this and then work on finishing off the game in peace. i think it willt ake penalties to finish this off. if that happens i think its an advantage for egypt cos we have a better keeper than cameroon. any way les wait and see and hopefully win wrap this in peace. :scarf:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
thats true salvatore, but i must say the game was poooooooooorly refreed. the mistakes the refree ignored in favour of ghana are hilarious.

as for tomorrow's game, i have faith in this team and hopefully they can do it. if in the case egypt dont win may god forbid i am happy with how we played in this tournment and am def 100% proud and satisfied. i wont post here again until the game starts tomorrow and forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Egypt!!!!!!!!! :flag:
thank u maher.

can the boys do it tonight for the second time well thats in the hands of god to be honest inshallah we will. dont forget this is a revenge game for them for two reasons:

1- egypt knocked them out from the qualfiers of world cup 2006.
2- egypt kicked there ass in the first stage 4-2.
3- they want to break egypts record of 5 times wining this tournment.

the flags are every where all over cairo every one is happy and proud and regardless of result i think these playuers deserve all the respect from every one.

the key to this game is the first 20 mins the team first to score is def the team who is going to win. and lets not fool ourselves cameroon is going to attack non stop from the begining so egypt should absorb all this and then work on finishing off the game in peace. i think it willt ake penalties to finish this off. if that happens i think its an advantage for egypt cos we have a better keeper than cameroon. any way les wait and see and hopefully win wrap this in peace. :scarf:
:oops:
And Ghana beat Ivory Coast 4-2. Could have been the final that, so hopefully tomorrows match is something special.
They are machines man, beat Nigeria with one man down for aproximately whole match. Realy like them, but I will be cheering for Egypt because of bisco the disco from san francisco.:tup:

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #366
    Cameroon: 1-Idriss Carlos Kameni; 3-Bill Tchato, 8-Geremi, 4-Rigobert Song, 5-Timothee Atouba; 10-Achille Emana, 15-Alexandre Song, 19-Stephane Mbia, 14-Joel Epalle; 12-Alain Nkong, 9-Samuel Eto'o

Egypt: 1-Essam Al Hadari; 5-Shady Mohamed, 6-Hani Said, 20-Wael Gomaa, 14-Sayed Moawad; 8-Hosni Abd Rabou, 7-Ahmed Fathi, 17-Ahmed Hassan, 22-Mohamed Aboutrika; 10-Emad Moteab, 19-Amr Zaki

Match started.

OP
    Salvatore
    May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #372
    FT: Egypt 1 - 0 Cameroon

Congrats Bisco, your boys fully deserved that.

Will they go round the streets of Cairo with the trophy do you think?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    egypt are champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post match comments to follow now its time to celebrate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    How funny was egypts winning goal. Song really messed up at the back. dozy sod! didnt he realise he was playing in the final?? shocking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)