-Manucho​

Subs:

Richard Kingson
Hani Saied
Ahmed Fathi

Saber Ben Fraj
Didier Drogba
Abdelkader Keita
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the ones i bolded are Egyptians right?

as for shagging angelina well u might call me wierd or even as vlatko would say a complete pedrecana but i dont think she is that hot to deserve all the shagging energy :seven: god i cant stand her honestly.:inter:
My God, apart from the fact that any straight guy would do most girls without blinking their eyes, imo she isn't one of the nicest celebrities, for example i'd prefer to do Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron etc, but if someone gave me the chance to do Angie, fucking right i'd take it lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the ones i bolded are Egyptians right?

My God, apart from the fact that any straight guy would do most girls without blinking their eyes, imo she isn't one of the nicest celebrities, for example i'd prefer to do Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron etc, but if someone gave me the chance to do Angie, fucking right i'd take it lol
yeah the bolded players are the egyptain ones mc.

as for angie i really dont find her hot its just me. i def find jessica alba and charlize hooooooooooooot!! :eyebrows:

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #424
    yeah the bolded players are the egyptain ones mc.

as for angie i really dont find her hot its just me. i def find jessica alba and charlize hooooooooooooot!! :eyebrows:
    I'd do them all. At the same time. :tup:

Thats the women, not the Egyptian players.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i guess u misunderstood me bozman!! there is no way on earth he will come close to buffon standard not a chance . for several reasons. i was referring to the fact that he was trained by a coach who was offered a chance to watch how super man trained not more or less ( the training technique). he is def th ebst in africa but buffon is the best in the world, a big big difference.

as for shagging angelina well u might call me wierd or even as vlatko would say a complete pedrecana but i dont think she is that hot to deserve all the shagging energy :seven: god i cant stand her honestly.:inter:
    well mate i was more thinking that no matter how much yiou train like gigi, study his methods,etc it aint gonna make you a shadow of him

as for angelina mate as you know salma is my babe and jessie alba too but i would cut off my right arm to be with abge, you just know she would break you in half:eyebrows:

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
    cool pics kareem!! where the ones at the top at merghany???
    i love celebrating there but its a shame all my friends left the country forr work and i fell a bit ill that day. def a superb night!!!!!!!
    One pic ios from the BBC, the others are my photos taken by me in my square, Korba, I live in Korba

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    One pic ios from the BBC, the others are my photos taken by me in my square, Korba, I live in Korba
    thats cool! i thought soo bec thats teh tunnel in thrwaa. i ve always heard the celebrations start at korba and end at merghany. looks like u had a crazy night well done. :rulz:

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
    We went on and produced our Egyptian way of celebrating victory stopping traffic, lighting up pirosols and hairsprays with flames, and lit up the area with make shift fireworks using an ordinary iron plate scratcher

IT WAS ONE HELL OF A NIGHT, not even compared to when we last one it in 06

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Anyway, point is, his achievements as a manager aren't quite as legion. He led Middlesbrough to promotion and two cup finals, feats which ensured the club felt the searing pain of losing them both in abject fashion while being relegated in the process (though he did turn things round immediately, taking Boro all the way back up to the bottom of the Premiership, before being totally undermined and shown up by an over-rated Cockney spiv and told to do one). He tried to find gainful employment with the Nigerian FA, who will hire anybody, even Berti Vogts, but to no avail. He took a mere three minutes and 17 seconds to get Bradford City relegated. And he kept West Brom up by accident before etc and so on and so forth.
    Source

I don die!!!

Feb 15, 2008
    الف مبروووووووووووووك لكل المصريين هنا علي الانتصار وعقبال التاهل للمونديال

congratulations every body.....that was my best day in my life ;me ,my friends

and all people of alexandria celebrate till morning in the streets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)