Ángel Di María (59 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's last European contribution was in March. his last league contribution was in February .

do not renew. this team has enough past it players earning money and not contribution.

sandro, cuadrado, bonucci, arthur, pogba, chiesa, de siglio are all non contributiors taking giant chunks of budget. don't add this guy to them please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd be perfectly fine with him leaving/not renewing. He's a great player and all, but age has caught up with him and he cant play for 90 mins.

Ideally I'd like my #10 to be younger and fitter.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Get rid of him regardless imo, he was really good for a couple of months but otherwise as useless as anybody else.
A couple of months?

He played about 5 decent/good games.
Between his injuries before the WC & the stupid red card against Monza, he barely played in the first half of the season anyway. And in the second half of the season, there were basically just a few quality moments, mostly in January & February.

But I have to admit he's the perfect example of a current Juve player: very expensive & extremely underwhelming.
So it wouldn't suprise me at all if they ended up renewing him anyway. :depressed:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
A couple of months?

He played about 5 decent/good games.
Between his injuries before the WC & the stupid red card against Monza, he barely played in the first half of the season anyway. And in the second half of the season, there were basically just a few quality moments, mostly in January & February.

But I have to admit he's the perfect example of a current Juve player: very expensive & extremely underwhelming.
So it wouldn't suprise me at all if they ended up renewing him anyway. :depressed:
Agree, but I was trying to avoid drama from the people who made a lot of noise about "And people said he was finished" while he was playing well.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What's the common denominator in all of our underperforming players?
Or older players can't perform on a consistent high level anymore. But nah. Allegri.

It's so god damn lazy. In fact, it would be great being a player at Jj under Allegri. Nothing is your fault.

Well, unless you are one of the players tuz doesn't like that is - then you are just shit.

Convenient.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's the common denominator in all of our underperforming players?
jj?

same happened with sarri, pirlo and now with allegri

inb4 i'm happy with allegri, fuck no. but a new coach won't miraculously turn this hopeless club into a winning machine once again. issues lie much deeper. we need an other 2011/12 somehow

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Agree, but I was trying to avoid drama from the people who made a lot of noise about "And people said he was finished" while he was playing well.
He's an excellent player and one of the few we have that can produce anything. Lack of form I will put down to Allegri and the situation we find ourselves in.
Found one :grin:

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
jj?

same happened with sarri, pirlo and now with allegri

inb4 i'm happy with allegri, fuck no. but a new coach won't miraculously turn this hopeless club into a winning machine once again. issues lie much deeper. we need an other 2011/12 somehow
new coach will turn this club into a winning machine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)