Ángel Di María (4 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a way to frame this story :lol: :lol: :lol:

1687432457389.png

- - - Updated - - -

:grin:

My searches for 'bald old egyptian man' were fruitless. I even tried 'sunburnt old man' and 'sunburnt egyptian in thailand' to no avail. You're a rare breed, young man.

I was going to ask why you have such disdain for the working man? "Looks like a carpenter" isn't an insult to anybody else :shifty: You don't like Gatti either because he was a roofer. What gives? Did a joiner steal your girl? Did a painter use "eggshell white" instead of "snowdrop"?
:rofl: I guess I don't like talentless players, and both Gatti and Pepe fall into that category. They're boring players tht hardly excite. I have the utmost respect for honest hardworking carpenters and roofers, but they remind me of players like Pepe and Gatti - hardworking and dedicated, but just not good enough for Juvetus imho.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Di Maria returns to Benfica
Angel Di Maria's career has come full circle after rejoining Portuguese side Benfica, the club he played for between 2007 and 2010 when he moved from Argentina.
"Welcome home, Di Maria!" the club said following a video announcing the signing of the 35-year-old who, according to reports, has agreed a one-year contract.
Di Maria's first stint with the Portuguese champions was the prelude to his big move to Spanish giants Real Madrid, with whom he won a league title, two domestic cups and the Champions League.
The Argentine spent last season with Serie A side Juventus after seven successful years with Paris St Germain.
Di Maria will join close friend and compatriot Nicolas Otamendi, his team mate for Argentina in last year's World Cup-winning campaign.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sounds like he wanted to play 1 game a week and we played him more, he couldn't physically keep up with it. But that's because we had a shit season and he was a player who made things happen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Still cheaper than any replacement we now have to buy
i'd take cherki if he was available, i bet he'd contribute just as much as those two world champs

btw i loved di maria and had nothing against dybala before his injuries and excessive wage demands, those are both tidy players on their day, who can actually decide matches on their own and make things happen. and now only have chiesa from that breed. so yes, in a sense we could use them now. but at a terrible price performance ratio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)