Ángel Di María (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dude, he mentioned Pepe in the successful list and put Chiesa in the disgustingly bad one. Can you really take that domesticated pussycat seriously?

This is Loin in real life. Is this a face you can trust?

2021-Luxury-Sphynx-Cat-Hairless.jpg
pepe was part of the successfull undefeated season under conte. without him juve would not have beaten lazio with his overhead kick and napoli with his insane solo maradona run.

chiesa scored a goal vs milan one time and runs a lot.

they are not the same

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Again, I don't like Jabroni level limited players. They lack that element of fantasy and excitement.

However, give me a Vidal or a Nedved over either of those two any day. Still, Zizou and Baggio are at the top of my list, so you should understand the kind of players I like.
Ones who miss penalties and walk off in finals :snoop:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
pepe was part of the successfull undefeated season under conte. without him juve would not have beaten lazio with his overhead kick and napoli with his insane solo maradona run.

chiesa scored a goal vs milan one time and runs a lot.

they are not the same

Pirlo was art. Man I miss being excited by a Juve player. He was the last player we had that was touched by the football gods.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What a way to frame this story :lol: :lol: :lol:

1687432457389.png

- - - Updated - - -

You can do better. I am not geriatric or bald :sigh: :b81:
:grin:

My searches for 'bald old egyptian man' were fruitless. I even tried 'sunburnt old man' and 'sunburnt egyptian in thailand' to no avail. You're a rare breed, young man.

I was going to ask why you have such disdain for the working man? "Looks like a carpenter" isn't an insult to anybody else :shifty: You don't like Gatti either because he was a roofer. What gives? Did a joiner steal your girl? Did a painter use "eggshell white" instead of "snowdrop"?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)