Ángel Di María (16 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The thing he does that really fucks me off is

the way that he'll talk in English but certain words like player and team names he'll try and pronounce it "properly" like in Italian. That's whatever, but the thing is he often doesn't even use the correct pronunciation. The worst is when he says "Coapa Itolia"- like no, dude if you just said it in your everyday yankee doodle dandy accent you'd probably be saying it right but you had to prove how italian you are. Fucking fuck

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's still our best attacking player with chiesa still in recovery mode. even though he had a rough last few weeks i'd like him to stay for an other year, especially in case we hire a more attack minded coach

i hope he leaves. his last goal or assist contribution came in march 9th in europe league. his last serie a contribituon was an assist in february . that's 2 -3months of of him walking around earning millions for not doing anything.

it's not juve level.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i hope he leaves. his last goal or assist contribution came in march 9th in europe league. his last serie a contribituon was an assist in february . that's 2 -3months of of him walking around earning millions for not doing anything.

it's not juve level.
his form looks bad indeed

then again that's true for all of our attackers. if we wanted to get rid of all of our underperforming players, we'd be left with danilo, gatti, perin, bremer and fagioli. i wouldn't mind it but you can't realistically sell 20 players. point is we have many more serious problems than di maria

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He did have a good cameo against Cremonese and they robbed him off an assist.

But yeah, hasn’t been in good form for a while now. Would be nice if he could very decisive in these final few games of the season.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Id keep him for another year. Not many in our team who can put some good through balls. He still can be a decisive big games player

Allegris weird tactical experiments last couple months probably contributed to his meh form too

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
his form looks bad indeed

then again that's true for all of our attackers. if we wanted to get rid of all of our underperforming players, we'd be left with danilo, gatti, perin, bremer and fagioli. i wouldn't mind it but you can't realistically sell 20 players. point is we have many more serious problems than di maria
He did have a good cameo against Cremonese and they robbed him off an assist.

But yeah, hasn’t been in good form for a while now. Would be nice if he could very decisive in these final few games of the season.
Id keep him for another year. Not many in our team who can put some good through balls. He still can be a decisive big games player

Allegris weird tactical experiments last couple months probably contributed to his meh form too
think he will be kept anyway. club can't afford new players.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Been starting to think the same, he's not played well in a while.

I'm actually surprised how poor he was today, he's usually a big game player.
I was expecting him to step up big time, too.

But now I remember that I don't recall the last time he did so. It's not like Sevilla somehow figured him out and nullified him- he's Angel Di Maria that doesn't happen. He had plenty of time on the ball and created nothing. He had a 1-on-1 and tried some absurd trick shot instead of burying it or squaring it to Kean.

I suspect he isn't motivated to beat Sevilla and win a EL because...once again he's Angel Di Maria in 2023. What's an EL to him?

- - - Updated - - -

He is past his prime what do you expect? Really missed a sitter.
Not even past his prime, I think he just doesn't care to put in effort and play well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)