Ángel Di María (9 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Player's wives/girlfriends talking shit on social media always looks stupid.
At the same time, I think if Vlahovic had a loyal partner by his side to clap back at his critics I think he'd have had a better season.

It looks dumb to the outside, but it probably feels great to Angel to see his wife has his back

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Player's wives/girlfriends talking shit on social media always looks stupid.
idk, Di Maria's wife kinda cooked with that.

speaking of which, you know she was just voicing all the shit Di Maria was probably complaining to her about. So that confirms the players hate Allegri, or at least his tactics, just as much as the fans.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
idk, Di Maria's wife kinda cooked with that.

speaking of which, you know she was just voicing all the shit Di Maria was probably complaining to her about. So that confirms the players hate Allegri, or at least his tactics, just as much as the fans.
This one was great though:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...-wife-manchester-united-england-b2151693.html

"Angel came to me one day and said: ‘Look at this offer from Manchester United’. I didn’t want to go, I told him to go alone,” She said. “It was a lot of money, more than [Real Madrid] had offered. So, we went. If you work in a company and someone offers you double the salary, you go running."

"We were friends with Gianinna Maradona, Sergio Aguero’s wife, and we travelled to Manchester on vacation for a year. It was always horrible! We came home and I said: ‘If you’re ever transferred, make sure it’s anywhere in the world but England."

"I didn’t like it at all... I can tell you. People are all weird. You walk around and you don’t know if they’re going to kill you. The food is disgusting. The women look like porcelain. Angel and I were in Madrid, at the best team in the world, perfect food, perfect weather, everything was perfect. And then came United’s proposal..."

"I told him ‘no way, no way’, but he kept saying we will be a little more financially secure and we have to go. We fought about it... We try to be closer when things go wrong. I don’t blame him for going there. It was horrible, so horrible. I just told him, ‘Darling, it’s horrible, it’s nighttime at two o’clock."

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Paredes is only 28, still has contract until 2024 and just won the world cup but neither PSG or juve want anything to do with him :lol3:

I remember when he was signed i thought Tuz, in particular @Bianconero81, were overreacting. how bad can he be?

I apologize and take the L

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good riddance, renewing him would be a joke. He hardly stepped up this season and it was kinda predictable it'd be this way for some from the very beginning.

We need someone younger and more hungry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)