Ángel Di María (13 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His goal contributions are insane considering he's playing a new position after a 15 year career in a 8-0-2 formation.

Seriously imagine the ego to watch ADMs career and say hey I know better let's switch your position. Just amazing.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dybala 2021/22, league + cl combined: 2329 minutes, 13g6a
di maria 2022/23, league + cl + el: 2036 minutes, 8g7a

honestly i never thought that adm could be a downgrade to dybala, yet here we are. plays less, scores less. needless to say, quite the disappointment.
you were never very smart so it's not a surprise.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why are you discussing ADMs numbers? any attacking player here would make record breaking negative numbers.

ADM is clearly a 3 times better player than Dybala is, still at this age
He wasn't for us though, and herein lies the problem. He was very inconsistent and had a stretch of like 6-7 good games, but overall this signing has been a disappointment. I expected more from a World Champion who earns gazillions. Obviously, he's not solely to blame with the garbage football we play, but in terms of numbers and offensive output, Dybala was better for us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why are you discussing ADMs numbers? any attacking player here would make record breaking negative numbers.

ADM is clearly a 3 times better player than Dybala is, still at this age
di maria first season here 39 matches so far 8 goals and 7 assists

bernaredschi first season 31 matches 5 goals and 6 assists.

he's numbers only just above berna in more matches played. thats his level here. berna level. not good enough

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I really don't know what you guys expected from Di Maria with Allegrisaorus in charge, who instructs forwards to move the ball 70 meters away from the opposition goal.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm sure he's not happy with his juve season either. such a bummer, he is still our best attacking player on his day, besides chiesa he's the only one who can potentially score out of nowhere. anyway, bye and good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)