Zebina signed(?) and Emerson-case continues (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

funny how u still have that confidence...

dont you trasnfer fantasizers learns something from the signing of Salas, Di Vaio, Legro, Appiah, Zebina, Kapo?...

all the names that appear since the last moths are all bullshit... just to feast all you transfer dramatist.. we will not sign mexes, no ferarri, no Gilardino .... why dont you guys just except it.. ;)
Right. SO you're telling me that if Prandelli becomes coach, we won't get one of his top Parma players? I find that rather hard to believe.

And that is why I have a feeling that Kroldrup or Heinze could be wearing Bianconeri. That is why I said "OR". :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
How ****ing stupid are we????? I can't believe it! Great start :rolleyes:
thats exactly the point lady nina! the transfer period doesent yet started (at1july)....so i guess its a good pre-transfer sining...!!

i see the situation like that:

the manager of zebina asked juve for a deal. no transfermoney. 25 years old. prooven serie a player. milan wants him. other club wants him right now. but he want juventus.

manager: would you take him?

moggi: yes, i take him...

so welcome Jonathan Zebina!:cheesy:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Right. SO you're telling me that if Prandelli becomes coach, we won't get one of his top Parma players? I find that rather hard to believe.

And that is why I have a feeling that Kroldrup or Heinze could be wearing Bianconeri. That is why I said "OR". :D
thats a strange statement you are making... u make it as if its a rule that every coach that chage teams will also bring his former players.. the last time i check it is moggi who control the transfers.. no the coach... beside, Bonera / Ferarri si Parma's property trying to be bought with Juventus's money.. so its not simple for Prandelly.. personally i think Zebina will be our only new signing this season in defender's department...

Jul 28, 2002
regarding the emerson deal....go have a look at our last financial statemnt, we dont have the finance to buy many players, thus a big move for emerson WILL use up a consdiderable chunk of dosh. Thus i have a major grudge against getting emerson...what are we gonna do with enzo??brigh??blasi?? appiah and tac?? one of them will leave for sure....imo we can spend that cash somewhere else, like a mexes or giladinho.

Unfortunately i see it very likely we get emerson, and roma go on a massive psneding spree with their new found wealth, picking up mexes ferrari and gila...becuase they can afford to do so...we cant,especially if we buy ****ing emerson.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
There's no way in hell Roma will get Mexes, Ferrari AND Gilardino. It just can't happen. They're selling Samuel and Emerson to help pay off debts, and maybe buy one or two cheap players, but we're still in a much better financial situation. Don't you think we'll have money to spend when Trezeguet leaves?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
There's no way in hell Roma will get Mexes, Ferrari AND Gilardino. It just can't happen. They're selling Samuel and Emerson to help pay off debts, and maybe buy one or two cheap players, but we're still in a much better financial situation. Don't you think we'll have money to spend when Trezeguet leaves?

agree 100% :thumb:

and we might sell nedved and thuram too ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Exactly. So far we've only brought in Kapo and Zebina, both on frees, and if we sell Trez for 20m and get Emerson for 15m we'll still have 5m to spend (that can get us Ferrari) plus the money gained from other sales.

PS. It's not like if we're starting with a budget of 0 you know.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well i didn't say 100% he will be sold..

i hope that if he stays, he'll play as CB..

bonera/zebina---thuram---ferrari---evra

would be great imo.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If Deschamps is coming then I'm sure he'll want Trez to stay, anything else would be to weaken the squad and I doubt he'll want that.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I changed my mind and hope that Zebina will do good at Juve! He did well this season and I think he will feel good at Juve! A player can change at another club, and maybe Zebina will become a world-class def, here.............maybe

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Agree Stu, however, maybe he can make progress like Davids, who was about the same age when he came here, I think!

Zebina is young and I think he was brought in as a sub-player! After all, he was free so I only see positive aspects! I wich him the best!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Davids sucked at Milan and became class at Juve, but remember, he had shown signs of great promise at Ajax. Zebina hasn't done much of that.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I don't know much about his time before Roma, but I am sure he showed signs when he was 22 or 23. Otherwise I don't know why Roma have bought him?

Jul 28, 2002
if i ever met zebs, id offer him some advice....concentrate and dont stop fighting for it, and he might make a pretty decent defender one day.

Spudbunny

Apr 19, 2004
The Roma fans had a phrase this season, "the Zebina horror." If you watched Roma at all, you know what they meant. He has a way of losing concentration and doing really dumb things. A typical Zebina horror is trying to clear the ball from a corner by kicking it directly to an oncoming forward from the other side.

He's not a solution to the defense problem. Emerson is another story. He's worth some money.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Spudbunny ] ++
The Roma fans had a phrase this season, "the Zebina horror." If you watched Roma at all, you know what they meant. He has a way of losing concentration and doing really dumb things. A typical Zebina horror is trying to clear the ball from a corner by kicking it directly to an oncoming forward from the other side.

He's not a solution to the defense problem. Emerson is another story. He's worth some money.

imo moggi signed him as a backup. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)