Zebina signed(?) and Emerson-case continues (8 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Even if I thought he was a useful defender, I have always disliked Zebina. I think the reason he had a decent season in Roma was because they brought in a new problem child, a new man to get sent off and throw tantrums on the field (Cassano). Just like a guy such as Materazzi can be useful, I would not want him at Juve.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Nicely put. He's evil, maybe that's why Sensi let him go to us, so he'll mess everything up :scared:

He's not good, he's like the rest, avarage. And I think we don't quite lack those.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i dont want to pass judgement w/o seeing him play in our famous black+white.....much like kapo

i guess we all have to PRAY that moggi made good move by signing them :scared:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Now,when i thnk about it,i think he will really be a fine back up!
the only thing i am a little afraid of is that he is going to be our RB starter...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
the thing is, with kapo there is huge potential talent...with zebina we can only hope.
look at the bright side, at least there's still hope ;)

++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
the only thing i am a little afraid of is that he is going to be our RB starter...
:scared: which means not a chance in hell we're getting trabelsi or even oddo.....

Jul 28, 2002
id get so pissed if roma get enoz in a swap for emerson i will ****ing find moggi myself and whup his ass till it explodes....enzo in a roma shirt will surely send me crazy!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
no...no!! not maresca...!! :fero:

dammit....! i dont care if it's di vaio or camo, but NOT enzo. hell no....:down:

MOGGI, i feel like stragling u rite now :fero: :fero:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
relax John!
Enzo will stay with us,we will give them Di Vaio...
as for you saying not to spend alot,
then who you say we should bring instead of Emerson?as good as him but cheaper,who?

Jul 28, 2002
bring blas and brighi back...then we have blasi brighi appiah tac and enzo and conte for dm...enough, then we cna spend on a creative am, wingers, defenders, good forward, somewhere we actually have a lck of quality, in cm/dm, we have it, evrywere else we dont, i see it as pointless.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
bring blas and brighi back...then we have blasi brighi appiah tac and enzo and conte for dm...enough, then we cna spend on a creative am, wingers, defenders, good forward, somewhere we actually have a lck of quality, in cm/dm, we have it, evrywere else we dont, i see it as pointless.
NO man,we need a strong DM,a world class player,plus he is not old,very expirienced.super deal imo!
12 milions,not that much.
we can still bring other players, even WITH the Emerson deal.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
my biggest fear is that.....moggi thinks that our problems is solved just by bringing in a quality DM (emerson) and zebina, and totally neglects the backbone of defence - two CBs :scared:

moggi sed there will be "interesting" signings.....yeap, interesting alrite....:p

zebina is interesting :rolleyes: roma fans are thanking us for taking him, and that pisses me off :fero:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
my biggest fear is that.....moggi thinks that our problems is solved just by bringing in a quality DM (emerson) and zebina, and totally neglects the backbone of defence - two CBs :scared:

moggi sed there will be "interesting" signings.....yeap, interesting alrite....:p

zebina is interesting :rolleyes: roma fans are thanking us for taking him, and that pisses me off :fero:
i really hope he will bring 2 CB's!!!
at least 1,but a great one!Ferrari,Mexes,Lucio....

if not i will be pissed like you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

Don't worry, we will get one or two new center backs, I can assure you.

It will probably be Ferrari with either Mexes, Kroldrup, Heinze, or Rodriguez. Maybe Hubshaman.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Don't worry, we will get one or two new center backs, I can assure you.

It will probably be Ferrari with either Mexes, Kroldrup, Heinze, or Rodriguez. Maybe Hubshaman.
funny how u still have that confidence...

dont you trasnfer fantasizers learns something from the signing of Salas, Di Vaio, Legro, Appiah, Zebina, Kapo?...

all the names that appear since the last moths are all bullshit... just to feast all you transfer dramatist.. we will not sign mexes, no ferarri, no Gilardino .... why dont you guys just except it.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)