Zebina signed(?) and Emerson-case continues (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Definitely looks workable, but how about this:

- keep Maresca
- give him a place in the first team
- get Emerson
- sell Nedved and Trezeguet to recoup funds
- get Mexes, Ferrari and Gilardino

And voila...

-----------------Buff------------------
--Lil-----------Mex---Ferro-----------Zamb--
-----------Emerson---Maresca-------
--Camo-----------------------------Kapo--
-----------------------------DP--------
--------------Gilardino----------------
I think that Camo and Kapo are a too bit risky to be considered as first team players... Let them play 50-50, both can still learn something...

------------Buffon--------------
Thuram--Mexes--Ferrari--Zambro
---------Emerson--Maresca-----
Kapo---------------------Rothen
------------------DP------------
-----------Gila------------------

Sep 28, 2002
My answer to things: Keep Maresca, pay cash for Emerson, and play both of them in central midfield. One of Tacchinardi, Appiah, Conte, Blasi, and Brighi would have to roll out, but who cares? Maresca and Emerson are infinitely better than they are.
appiah has a potential to be better than both of them imo, besides you cant discard tacchinardi just like that. i would leave blasi on loan for one more year. and getting him back after retiring conte.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

I think that Camo and Kapo are a too bit risky to be considered as first team players... Let them play 50-50, both can still learn something...

Agree!

But wheres Nedved? If Moggi keeps him then he will be forced to let him play, I believe nedved wont accept the bench dont u think?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

we probably won't get both mexes and ferrari.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

appiah has a potential to be better than both of them imo, besides you cant discard tacchinardi just like that. i would leave blasi on loan for one more year. and getting him back after retiring conte.
It might be a good idea to use Maresca for home games or against teams with weak defenses, while we should use Tacchinardi for away matches, especially in the C.L.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wish Moggi would go after Rothen; he is now the best player in Ligue 1. His fantastic touch on his crosses and his great dribbling skills are some of the best in the world right now.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003

My answer to things: Keep Maresca, pay cash for Emerson, and play both of them in central midfield. One of Tacchinardi, Appiah, Conte, Blasi, and Brighi would have to roll out, but who cares? Maresca and Emerson are infinitely better than they are.
I agree 100%!

As long as we get Emerson and Mexes then I'll be happy.

There is a good chance we would get Rothen if Deschamps comes, I think we will get Deschamps because Moggi said we would have a new coach by now, and Deschamps has said he doesn't want any announcements until after the CL final. So, the fact Moggi hasn't made an announcement yet suggests it's Deschamps rather than Prandelli, if it was Prandelli Moggi would have already announced it. Well....maybe....:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I wish Moggi would go after Rothen; he is now the best player in Ligue 1. His fantastic touch on his crosses and his great dribbling skills are some of the best in the world right now.
Indeed. Rothen is class :thumb:

May 4, 2004

ppl keep on dreaming.. we aint gonna get mexes, ferrari, rothen OR gilardino!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)