Zebina signed(?) and Emerson-case continues (10 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK... so we signed zebina..:).. I dont like him.. IMO he is a crap player.. but i have to admit i have not seen him much.

The positive thing is that he is 25, plus he came omn a free transfer. I know that he is not so stable in the defence and tend to do erros.. but well, he is young and maybe he will be an improvementto crap leggro.

Lets look at the positive side, last year, we were happy with the leggro signing and it turned to be a disaster. This year we are already mad about zebina, and iif it turns to be a disaster too, we wil be prepared for it. And maybe he can do a good job as a SUB..yeah becaus i think he will be used as a sub...or maybe leggro will be his back up, becaue leggro is playing horridbly.

Im very sure we will do moresignings...so lets wait and see.

toughjuve

May 21, 2004
Walter Samuel is no longer a Roma player after he was sold to Real Madrid for £17.8m.

Reports this morning suggested that a deal was close and negotiations were concluded this evening.

Real beat Premiership giants Chelsea to Samuel’s signature after the stopper was made available for transfer.

It is believed that the former Boca Juniors ace will net around £2.8m a season for the next five years.

Samuel is set to fly out to Spain on Saturday before being presented to the media as a Real Madrid player on Monday.

The defender becomes the second man to leave the Giallorossi in the space of 24 hours after Jonathan Zebina signed for Juventus.

Brazilian midfielder Emerson could soon follow as reports suggest that he has already agreed to join Juve too. However, the two clubs haven’t agreed a fee. <---- He is coming ~ :p

toughjuve

May 21, 2004
Nice to meet you all ^-^
i`m a boy who come from Hong Kong.
I love Italia and Juve so much ~

i hope i can meet friends here and support juve .

Buone Vacanze !!

Spudbunny

Apr 19, 2004
Well, maybe Moggi knows what he's doing. Zebina didn't cost anything. Just don't let him on the pitch.

Is Zebina on the the French squad for Euro 2004? Like our other defender?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
welcome toughjuve. :D

i'm sure that emerson will come to juve. and it seems that our new coach, (hope that it is DIDI) knows about the players moggi is getting and he gave consent for them.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Zebina is not a national player, but i think he would be thanks to his perfomances in Juve :D
Some sources claim that Juve has already agreed personal terms with Emerson - 4-year contract and 4 mln euro per year. It seems that we'll give Roma 12 mln plus Di Vaio.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

12 million + Di Vaio for Emerson is too much. isnt it? .. if i'm not mistaken, didnt we buy Di Vaio for 16 million or so. so that makes emerson for 28 million .. thats crazy.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
The prize of DYO is one of the greatest mistery for me. I think there should be some not so public money-movement in the background, maybe we're still paying some part of the Buffon-Thuram deal that way, or I dont know, but I cant imagine that exspecially a kind of person like Moggi would pay that amount of money for a player like Marco.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
You most remember that he had a great season which increased his price, he was probably one of europes fastest strikers too. I think if things had been different he could been just as good or better for Juve too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)