Zebina signed(?) and Emerson-case continues (3 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i wouldn't mind if zebina joins us after he's free agent.

about emerson, strange, the media days ago reported that emerson said that he prefers real more than juve, and now he prefers juve..

cash + di vaio, hmmm not bad.

this means that we are gonna buy two strikers.
Full agree, cash + DV sounds great... Hopefully the new strikers will be Gila and Cavenaghi... Zebina came, so we are getting rid of Montero and Iuliano and even Legrottalie?!!

OP
venom

venom

Oct 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #225
    What will be Ferrari's next team? Roma apparently are thinking of using the money they get of selling Samuel on Ferrari, sounds logical, they get extra cash and replace parting centre-back.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    Oh please: Zebina???

Everybody hates Zebina!!!!! He is crap!

He is too bad for a team like Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moggi, I'm going to loose my trust in you...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Guys, I have been reading this thread for 15 - 20 minutes and it sure was a good laugh.

Zebina is good material for a joke

I remember last year when Leggro was signed I was so happy that we got a good skipper that turns out to be an open door for opposing attackers.....with a smile he let all the forwards welcome and deal with Buffon

Maybe Zebina is the solution.....He is young and I trust those, he might be promising....no one knows......players change performance from one team to another

He is not the only new Juve player, there will be others and let us just hope for the best.....no one knows what is happenning behind the doors in Torino

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++
    Hehehe, you losers, we have got rid of stupid Zebina...hehehe, you bungholes !
    I know he's not ideal but come to think of it, 25 years, free, backup......

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    oh damn I had expected for a better player than Zebina :groan:
    but why should I complain, he s not worse than Legro, and he didn't play with Juve yet so we don't know how things will do.

is it true that we signed him for free??

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

nice that there is one more persn that has faith in zebina:D
    I do, I am giving the benefit of the doubt....he might be great in Juventus and he won't be the last one to be signed this season

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++

I know he's not ideal but come to think of it, 25 years, free, backup......
    Exactly! Zebina is a good signing! He's not Mexes, Ferrari, or Lucio like everybody wants, but he'll add some needed pace to the defence and at 25 he's our youngest defender. He's better than Iuliano, Montero, and this season's Legrottaglie for sure, so doesn't that make him a relatively good signing? I think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)