Your opinion on new transfers (4 Viewers)

What are you?

• I hope for the new signing to be good

• I know that with this management no new signing is good

• I think Rab(Azzurri7) should replace the current management.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Who are you with these percentages, Tuttosport?

What do they even mean? You give Mellberg a supposed 65 but then give Knezevic a 60. Does that mean Mellberg is only 5 points better than Knezevic, or do you mean that Mellberg and Knezevic are the same and only what separates their scores is 5 points for a free transfer?

fer. Melberg is playing for Aston Villa?? whic is not in 7 top England teams and we were in race with Torini? for Knezevic2C or did you combine their scores so they're both worth only 40? And what is so special with their arrival... they were already on our books.

And for the last time, it's MarchisIo, not Marchiso.
In my opinion, Melberg and Knezevic are the same type. That 5 points is because melberg was a free transfer. Melberg is playing for Aston Villa!! which is not in 7 top England teams and we were in race with Torino!! for Knezevic, none of big teams was in race for Melberg and Knezevic.

And for Alonso, I do think Marchisio (that was typing Error) transfer is better than Alonso. You know why? Because he is younger and can be a better player than Alonso in future. He can be Juve's De Rossi. Still you have hope that he become a better player with zero money you pay for him.
But we all know Alonso is a plus avarage player. Not in rage of Diego, VdV, Xavi, Gerrard, Deco, Lampard, Essien, Flamini, Frings and many more... I can give you a list of 15 midfielders better that Xabi Alonso. Even in Spain National team, Senna was better than him. Do you remember a one outstanding performance by Alonso in Liverpool? I don't. If he was that good, Liverpool wouldn't get Mascherano.

You know what the point is? Our new management rate Juventus with teams like Valencia, Arsenal, Fiorentina, Roma, Liverpool and .... They don't categorize Juve with Real, Barca, Man U, Bayern, Milan and ... They are a average people for very very Big Juventus!

And that's why every player we look for there is none of these teams also in the race. These managers are looking for cheap (Better Free) and B class players. It is obvious! These guys not ambitious. And they are so unexperienced for the job. Especialy Secco and tha's Cobolli Gigli.

Anyway it is just my opinion and sorry because it is not the same as yours!

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I'd like to vote for two options. I hope Juve get some great "transfer ins" and that Rab replaces the management! I'm sure he'd do a better job!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
In my opinion, Melberg and Knezevic are the same type. That 5 points is because melberg was a free transfer. Melberg is playing for Aston Villa!! which is not in 7 top England teams and we were in race with Torino!! for Knezevic, none of big teams was in race for Melberg and Knezevic.

And for Alonso, I do think Marchisio (that was typing Error) transfer is better than Alonso. You know why? Because he is younger and can be a better player than Alonso in future. He can be Juve's De Rossi. Still you have hope that he become a better player with zero money you pay for him.
But we all know Alonso is a plus avarage player. Not in rage of Diego, VdV, Xavi, Gerrard, Deco, Lampard, Essien, Flamini, Frings and many more... I can give you a list of 15 midfielders better that Xabi Alonso. Even in Spain National team, Senna was better than him. Do you remember a one outstanding performance by Alonso in Liverpool? I don't. If he was that good, Liverpool wouldn't get Mascherano.

You know what the point is? Our new management rate Juventus with teams like Valencia, Arsenal, Fiorentina, Roma, Liverpool and .... They don't categorize Juve with Real, Barca, Man U, Bayern, Milan and ... They are a average people for very very Big Juventus!

And that's why every player we look for there is none of these teams also in the race. These managers are looking for cheap (Better Free) and B class players. It is obvious! These guys not ambitious. And they are so unexperienced for the job. Especialy Secco and tha's Cobolli Gigli.

Worst post in this thread.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Not that it's worth replying to this post, but Aston Villa came 6th in the Premier League this season, with Mellberg as an integral part of their team despite being played out of position.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Worst post in this thread.
Absolutely.
It beats the second worst post by 5%.

And for the LAST TIME...........Senna didn't take Xabi's spot in Spain's team. Senna was Spain's destroyer while Xabi is a playmaker.
Xabi, Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta were "fighting" for the two playmaker's spots in the team. Aragones decided to go with the Barcelona duo.
If someone took Xabi's spot in Spain it's one of Iniesta/Xavi, and it's certainly not a shame to lose your spot to one of these two. Even Fabregas was in same position with Xabi Alonso and i didn't hear you say how he's not good enough.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was about to go awww, that its probably the impressionable ranting of a kid who is new to football and learning, but just saw on his profile he is like 30.

So yeah, worst post yet. His second post might upstage it if he explains why Ekdal is worth 15 more points then Xabi Alonso.

Apr 15, 2006
i'd definitely hope that the new signings are good. adn this is considering that CR asked for these players cos he thinks they're what we need to be competitive enough. how he brings out the best from them is yet to be seen. i guess they were brought in with the thought that they'll step up to the next level, which could be either fruitful or distasterous. and after last years' blunder, we cant afford more disasters with regards to failed tranfers.

whatever the case may be, they'll have my support for their first few matches, and depending on that, ill base my opinion.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Absolutely.
It beats the second worst post by 5%.

And for the LAST TIME...........Senna didn't take Xabi's spot in Spain's team. Senna was Spain's destroyer while Xabi is a playmaker.
Xabi, Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta were "fighting" for the two playmaker's spots in the team. Aragones decided to go with the Barcelona duo.
If someone took Xabi's spot in Spain it's one of Iniesta/Xavi, and it's certainly not a shame to lose your spot to one of these two. Even Fabregas was in same position with Xabi Alonso and i didn't hear you say how he's not good enough.
:rofl:

I dont understand how one compares midfielders whose nature in midfield are different... I mean comparing Senna or Fringes with Alonso is ludacris. Its like comparing Ambrosini and Pirlo's roles
Alonso is about tactical fit, and getting him would not be getting a 2nd rate player in any sense imo

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Xabi Alonso has looked great whenever he sat his foot on the field on EURO 2008, that guy forgot to mention this.......

We would be lucky if we got him on our team, he would strengthen our team a lot for next season.

In my opinion that would be the best and most important transfer for this summer.

Ekdal won't even play for the 1st team and is far from a player that will change our performances. How he got 90% is beyond me. :rofl:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
To Ikoninhosa and Sadomin:

Why you don't reply normaly and say why are you disagree with me? I think this thread is for this. It is worst post in your Opinion? Hell, I don't care.

To Alen:

Xabi is a Playmaker? If he is a playmaker so I can name 20 better playmakers in Europe. Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Deco, Diego, Ballack, Kaka, Zidane, Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard, ... I know these as playmakers and Xabi is not as good as one of them at all. Change your definition about Playmaker or a good playmaker! Do you remember any special goal or any special anything from him?

Xabi is a plus average player, but Juventus is not a average Team! Don't forget. Juventus is a team for bests!

You know yourself that Xabi is overrated! But with these managers, he is best we can get. I'm not against Alonso, but I think we should go for better options! Why we don't go for Diego?

To Osman:

How this discussion relates to my age? I think it is not good to reply like this in a Sport Forum while we both support same team!

Why Ekdal is better thatn Alonso? Because he'll be much better player when get as Alonso's age. He is young, he has talent!

To four of you:

I'm Juve fan since 1990 Italia World Cup when I was 12 and I have seen much better players than Alonso in Juve and I haven't seen such a weak managers in Juve! Especialy this Secco. I can list his many many mistakes in just 2 years! Juve fans has just stop Secco from 3 wrong moves with pettions in just one month! Selling Giovincio and Iaquinta and Buying Stankovic.

Juventus is not a team for Boumsong, Almiron, Knezevic, Melberg, Stendardo, Bojinov, Molinaro, Burdisso, Andrade, Stankovic and .... don't say we don't have enough money! cause we don't have power!

Final question:

Why none of big clubs like: Real, Barca, Man U, Milan, Chelsea, Inter, Bayern are not interseted in our transfer targets at all? Why? Cause we are so smart to find them?

It is simple: No, they go for better players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok, so sorry for questionning you about Ekdal. May I ask, which position does Ekdal play? Thanks.

And oh while you are at it, how about Ciro Immobile? How much better and superior will he become compared to Trezegol?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I bet the guy has never seen Ekdal play. And I bet he doesn't watch Liverpool play often either.

He called Lampard a playmaker. That should automatically make his opinion invalid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
99% of Swedes havent seen Ekdal or know fuck all about how good he is, while a dude in Tehran already dubbed him the second coming. I would think if he is anywhere that special as he deems him to be, that the atleast the Swedes would discover that first and cherish him for it.

But on the contrary, no one knows of him expect he played 15 games in second division, plays in U-19 NT and has been mentionned in the media for going to Juve, thats pretty much it in the eyes of his countrymen.

There is probably more reason to hype one of our primavera players Castiglia, because he was chosen in the best 11 of this Primavera season.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
To Ikoninhosa and Sadomin:

Why you don't reply normaly and say why are you disagree with me? I think this thread is for this. It is worst post in your Opinion? Hell, I don't care.

To Alen:

Xabi is a Playmaker? If he is a playmaker so I can name 20 better playmakers in Europe. Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Deco, Diego, Ballack, Kaka, Zidane, Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard, ... I know these as playmakers and Xabi is not as good as one of them at all. Change your definition about Playmaker or a good playmaker! Do you remember any special goal or any special anything from him?

Xabi is a plus average player, but Juventus is not a average Team! Don't forget. Juventus is a team for bests!

You know yourself that Xabi is overrated! But with these managers, he is best we can get. I'm not against Alonso, but I think we should go for better options! Why we don't go for Diego?

To Osman:

How this discussion relates to my age? I think it is not good to reply like this in a Sport Forum while we both support same team!

Why Ekdal is better thatn Alonso? Because he'll be much better player when get as Alonso's age. He is young, he has talent!

To four of you:

I'm Juve fan since 1990 Italia World Cup when I was 12 and I have seen much better players than Alonso in Juve and I haven't seen such a weak managers in Juve! Especialy this Secco. I can list his many many mistakes in just 2 years! Juve fans has just stop Secco from 3 wrong moves with pettions in just one month! Selling Giovincio and Iaquinta and Buying Stankovic.

Juventus is not a team for Boumsong, Almiron, Knezevic, Melberg, Stendardo, Bojinov, Molinaro, Burdisso, Andrade, Stankovic and .... don't say we don't have enough money! cause we don't have power!

Final question:

Why none of big clubs like: Real, Barca, Man U, Milan, Chelsea, Inter, Bayern are not interseted in our transfer targets at all? Why? Cause we are so smart to find them?

It is simple: No, they go for better players.
Yeah, you right, let's resign Zidane :lol:

So you actually would like that come to a bidding war with let's say Inter fo Quaresma and pay Porto some crazy many just because Inter is interested in him. Ans YES we don't have money to buy superstars!!! And if you are following Juve since 90's how can you explain signing of let's O'neil, Baiocco, Zenoni, Fresi etc.

And how on earth can you predict Ekdal future, he could be good singing or he could be next Olivera.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)