Your opinion on new transfers (1 Viewer)

What are you?

• I hope for the new signing to be good

• I know that with this management no new signing is good

• I think Rab(Azzurri7) should replace the current management.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
To Ikoninhosa and Sadomin:
Why you don't reply normaly and say why are you disagree with me? I think this thread is for this. It is worst post in your Opinion? Hell, I don't care.
Since we obviously did not approve of your post, it must mean we're of an entirely different opinion. If you don't care, why do you bother to reply?

You said that Aston Villa are not a top 7 team in the EPL and I said that they are, they came sixth last season. Agar darmorede chizi kam ya hichi nemidanid, behtar ast ke aslan fekratan ra nagoid.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
In my opinion, Melberg and Knezevic are the same type. That 5 points is because melberg was a free transfer. Melberg is playing for Aston Villa!! which is not in 7 top England teams and we were in race with Torino!! for Knezevic, none of big teams was in race for Melberg and Knezevic.

And for Alonso, I do think Marchisio (that was typing Error) transfer is better than Alonso. You know why? Because he is younger and can be a better player than Alonso in future. He can be Juve's De Rossi. Still you have hope that he become a better player with zero money you pay for him.
But we all know Alonso is a plus avarage player. Not in rage of Diego, VdV, Xavi, Gerrard, Deco, Lampard, Essien, Flamini, Frings and many more... I can give you a list of 15 midfielders better that Xabi Alonso. Even in Spain National team, Senna was better than him. Do you remember a one outstanding performance by Alonso in Liverpool? I don't. If he was that good, Liverpool wouldn't get Mascherano.

You know what the point is? Our new management rate Juventus with teams like Valencia, Arsenal, Fiorentina, Roma, Liverpool and .... They don't categorize Juve with Real, Barca, Man U, Bayern, Milan and ... They are a average people for very very Big Juventus!

And that's why every player we look for there is none of these teams also in the race. These managers are looking for cheap (Better Free) and B class players. It is obvious! These guys not ambitious. And they are so unexperienced for the job. Especialy Secco and tha's Cobolli Gigli.

Anyway it is just my opinion and sorry because it is not the same as yours!
I agree 100% with you. We are buying very very low quality players. Its the second consecutive year we are buying cheap palyers. We need a creative midfielder not a destructive like Xabi. We should have gone to Deco. But the management doesnt know what the team needs including ranieri. And what about the defence? Who are Mellberg and Knezevic? They palyed with Aston Villa and Livorno not with Man Utd. We are less competitive than last year. We will not qualify from the preliminary CL round. And I would be happy as I cant imagine playing against Man Utd, Inter, R Madrid, Chelsea etc with Gyregera, Legro and Molinaro in the defence.

Yes you are right.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Why Ekdal is better thatn Alonso? Because he'll be much better player when get as Alonso's age. He is young, he has talent!
But we don't need players who can\will become great in the future. We need quality NOW. While there are better options for the midfield out there, I think that Xabi suits us best.

Jan 7, 2004
But we don't need players who can\will become great in the future. We need quality NOW. While there are better options for the midfield out there, I think that Xabi suits us best.

i am still keeping my fingers crossed that chiumentio will be better than del piero, like everyone said he would

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)