Your opinion on new transfers (1 Viewer)

What are you?

• I hope for the new signing to be good

• I know that with this management no new signing is good

• I think Rab(Azzurri7) should replace the current management.

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i am still keeping my fingers crossed that chiumentio will be better than del piero, like everyone said he would
I'm still bitter at our managment for selling our very own Fabregas (Paro), and also loaning out the new Cristiano Ronaldo (Lanzafame).

0.00001% of you have seen Ekdal playing so how do you judge him ( good or not ) ???
Nobody is judging him, but do you really expect him to be thrown right away in the starting eleven? He's not 19 yet, and he'll probably be loaned to some Serie B club, get back to Juve after two or three seasons, play in some Coppa Italia matches, and then loaned again to some mid table Serie A club and never return to Juve.

Normally, I hope none of this happens and he'll stay at Juve and become one of the most important players for us.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
To Memento Mori,

Ya. Lampard and Scholes are goalscoring midfielders, especialy Lampard. I can't tell you how many goals I have seen that scored by Scholes passes. IMO, Scholes is a perfect Playmaker.

And I have said so many thing in 3-4 posts, You jump in and say you don't agree with one name as a example? Why don't you talk about other things I have said?

To Osman,

I know which role he is playing and I have seen 5-6 minutes of him, but nobody also hasen't see anything from Messi before he plays for Barca or Chiellini before his first year at Juve! In most of websites and most of sources, they said Ekdal has a great future and he was one of best players with his team in second division league. And we bought him for almost free, but we want to pay for Alonos 20.5M. And when I said I evaluate Ekdal transfer more to Alons's, I mean from all dimensions and factors like: Age, Future, Style of Play, Our Need, Money, Role of Play, Juve's Style and most important thing Our long term Strategy and Image!

And again Yes! Ekdal's transfer is better that Alonos in overall.

Again, what the hell this conversation realtes to my city? Did I mentioned where you live?

To Goggo,

I know Zidane has retired, I just say his name as a example!

Ya, Baiocco, Oniel, Zenoni , Fresi and Salas was wrong moves but Don't forget these also:
Del Piero, Zidane, Nedved, Buffon, Deschamps, Davids, Ferrara, Mouller, Vialli, Thuram, Zambrotta, Conte, Cannavaro, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Legrottaglie, Di Vaio, Torrichelli, Inzaghi, Ravanelli, Van der Sar, R. Baggio, D. Baggio, Kohler, Jugovic, Vieri, Tudor, Vieira, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, Tachinardi and .... You want more?

And we gave back our money in case of Baiocoo, Zenoni and Fresi but I agree Salas and Oniel was 100% wrong moves and also Missing Nesta! but don't forget that if you want to judge something, consider negatives and positives sides together! You name 5 names for around 15 years! 4-5 mistakes in 50-60 movevs! These guys hava made 10 mistakes in just 1.5 years! Please don't compare this guys with last managers in transfers! It makes comparison useless!

To Sadomin,

I mean Aston Villa is not categorized in top seven England's team. Not just for one season. In general and in over years I mean. Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Tottenham, Blackborn and Everton are better teams than Aston Villa Usualy.

I reply to tell you that I don't care if you reply like that! That's why and right now, you know it!

To Arif,

Thanks. I didn't say to play Ekdal now! But you're right, If you want quality right now, I think we have better options to go for like as I siad: Diego, Aquilani, Van der Vart, Frings, ..... We have Sissoko, Marchisio for the role, so we need more creative player I think.

To Puzzu,

Thank You. Excactly what I mean. We want go to CL and play with Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan, Real, Barca with that defence! They have Ferdinand, Maldini, Gallas, Cannavaro, Terry, Puyol, Nesta in defence and we have Molinaro, De Caglie, Legro, Melberg and Zebina! OH and Knezevic!

To Esteban,

Thank You.

and a question for all of us:

Can we win if we play with one of these in CL next year: Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real, Barca, Milan, Bayernand even Lyon? I realy doubt it!

* Inter are our all time loser!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
To Arif,

Thanks. I didn't say to play Ekdal now! But you're right, If you want quality right now, I think we have better options to go for like as I siad: Diego, Aquilani, Van der Vart, Frings, ..... We have Sissoko, Marchisio for the role, so we need more creative player I think.
But you said that Ekdal is a better transfer than Alonso because he can be a great player in the future. While I agree about Diego and VdV being better options, but are you serious about Frings? Xabi is miles better than Frings IMO. And also Xabi Alonso is way more creative than Marchisio, Sissoko and Zanetti combined.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
i am still keeping my fingers crossed that chiumentio will be better than del piero, like everyone said he would
hahaha....is he even playing anymore ??

ESS-Juventino said:
To Ikoninhosa:
Why you don't reply normaly and say why are you disagree with me? I think this thread is for this. It is worst post in your Opinion? Hell, I don't care
because he is a retard

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
bad transfers both, we don't need amauri and mellberg, i hope we sign aquilani and luca toni
The Italians are the worst players in the world, we don't need any of them in our beloved Juve.
We must become like Inter and play with foreigners.

I wish Juve could buy Ibrahimovic, Figo, Stankovic and Cambiasso.

Forza non-Italians.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In my opinion, Melberg and Knezevic are the same type. That 5 points is because melberg was a free transfer. Melberg is playing for Aston Villa!! which is not in 7 top England teams and we were in race with Torino!! for Knezevic, none of big teams was in race for Melberg and Knezevic.

And for Alonso, I do think Marchisio (that was typing Error) transfer is better than Alonso. You know why? Because he is younger and can be a better player than Alonso in future. He can be Juve's De Rossi. Still you have hope that he become a better player with zero money you pay for him.
But we all know Alonso is a plus avarage player. Not in rage of Diego, VdV, Xavi, Gerrard, Deco, Lampard, Essien, Flamini, Frings and many more... I can give you a list of 15 midfielders better that Xabi Alonso. Even in Spain National team, Senna was better than him. Do you remember a one outstanding performance by Alonso in Liverpool? I don't. If he was that good, Liverpool wouldn't get Mascherano.

You know what the point is? Our new management rate Juventus with teams like Valencia, Arsenal, Fiorentina, Roma, Liverpool and .... They don't categorize Juve with Real, Barca, Man U, Bayern, Milan and ... They are a average people for very very Big Juventus!

And that's why every player we look for there is none of these teams also in the race. These managers are looking for cheap (Better Free) and B class players. It is obvious! These guys not ambitious. And they are so unexperienced for the job. Especialy Secco and tha's Cobolli Gigli.

Anyway it is just my opinion and sorry because it is not the same as yours!
1) Aston Villa finished 6th.

2) Marchisio was loaned out to Empoli as he was already on our books. If we happened to lose Marchisio, that would be absurd, but since he was already on our books, that is HARDLY a good transfer. This is like you, ESS-Juventino, successfully walking down the steps at your age and then applauding yourself because you managed to walk down the steps.

3) I hardly doubt you've ever seen Marchisio play on a regular basis, just like Ekdal.

4) You think Xabi is worse than Frings and FLAMINI??? :rofl2: Oh dear God.

5) Senna and Xabi are two different players, so don't compare them because you'll lose another argument.

6) Liverpool wouldn't get Mascherano if Xabi was good? Are you serious? Do you even understand the roles they play? Do you even understand... ahh screw it, this is a waste of time.

:rofl2:

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
I'm still bitter at our managment for selling our very own Fabregas (Paro), and also loaning out the new Cristiano Ronaldo (Lanzafame).

Nobody is judging him, but do you really expect him to be thrown right away in the starting eleven? He's not 19 yet, and he'll probably be loaned to some Serie B club, get back to Juve after two or three seasons, play in some Coppa Italia matches, and then loaned again to some mid table Serie A club and never return to Juve.

Normally, I hope none of this happens and he'll stay at Juve and become one of the most important players for us.
It seems like our board agreed for a buy-back agreement in Lanzafame and Paro cases. Still, It was a best move to sell them T__T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)