Your opinion on new transfers (1 Viewer)

What are you?

• I hope for the new signing to be good

• I know that with this management no new signing is good

• I think Rab(Azzurri7) should replace the current management.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah we gotta get somebody else back there.

My blood pressure is already too high.
Grygera looked good back there at times last season. He's better than Molinaro too. Zebina is solid at right back. Which is more than one can say for Molinaro at left back. And then you have Salad and Ham Sandwich, who also is better than Molinaro. SO I guess the moral of the story is anyone at left back would be better than Molinaro at left back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Grygera looked good back there at times last season. He's better than Molinaro too. Zebina is solid at right back. Which is more than one can say for Molinaro at left back. And then you have Salad and Ham Sandwich, who also is better than Molinaro. SO I guess the moral of the story is anyone at left back would be better than Molinaro at left back.
Lol too true. That's the moral of every story regarding Molinaro.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
we spent waaaay too much for Amauri, and now we are shopping in the "bargain basement" for players who wont make any difference compared to the players that Inter and Milan are/will sign.....and that also counts for Europe as well with Chelsea, Barca, Madrid....

if we dont start signing some household names in order to compete with the other giants, then the only competition we have a realistic chance of winning is the Coppa :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
we spent waaaay too much for Amauri, and now we are shopping in the "bargain basement" for players who wont make any difference compared to the players that Inter and Milan are/will sign.....and that also counts for Europe as well with Chelsea, Barca, Madrid....

if we dont start signing some household names in order to compete with the other giants, then the only competition we have a realistic chance of winning is the Coppa :(
Probably not even that...

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
You guys i think Amauri was worth the big buy. Amauri is a excellent striker and he will surely help us out alot. Not only in the goal scoring aspect but also in the defensive department. He is very tall and he can help head the ball away from a corner or free kick. On the flip side though i do think we should have focused on the midfield more than the attack. I think we will get Alonso but if we dont i guarentee we will get Miguel Veloso! Im a huge fan of Veloso and too have a young talent like him on are team would be awesome, it would also send a message out to the other big clubs that we mean buisness in the transfer market. Veloso is tracked by the likes of Man U and Arsenal, so to beat them out on anything is an accomplishment ha ha :rulz: I think Veloso is a player we have a bigger chance of signing than Alonso IMO. Anyways ill be happy if we get either Alonso or Veloso :D .

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I voted for "(with this management) the new signing won't be good", but of course I'd like to hope that whomever that new signing may be is indeed a good player. I can hope for Alonso, I can hope for Pirlo, and I can hope for a lot of other players. However, I don't think they'll end up in Turin. Knowing that Secco squandered an unneccessary amount of cash on a forward before reinforcing this shit defence and decaying midfield leaves me no choice but to think like a pessimist.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Lets buy Molinaro Junior and ask FIFA to allow us to play with two players at LB,cause even then its difficult to notice that we have 12 starters.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Heres my take:

The only good thing Ive seen so far is the bringing back of our 3 youngsters, which I'm not sure can be defined as a transfer but since they were returned, I guess one can be happy

The freebies (Mellberg and Knezevic) - I suppose since they are free its difficult to complain but I keep coming back to the thought that Ufo was a freebie and went of to Atleti. I doubt these guys take us to the next level but hey depth is always a good thing

The one killer purchase (Amauri) cost us too much for a position that is well covered. Now we'll go into every deal for an established world class player complaining about their cost due to the pinch felt from Amauri's purchase yet we were supposed to get those positions well covered first ( CB, LB & CM) then use the change (if any) on Amauri. I feel the only real good thing from Amauri's purchase is the off-loading of Nocerino

All in all, we are moving further from our post scandal status as a home of champions and becoming one of those Arsenal, Valencia or Roma type teams but without the entertaining football. The only way we are going to turn this corner imo is if the incoming youngtsers turn up performnces equivalent to Chiellni's excellence or even better in their respective positions esp Gio.we would need him to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi otherwise the actual purchases the board is pulling of wont win us anything...Coppa at best (Just like Roma and Valencia this year)

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
My rates (from 100) for New arrivals so far:

1. Amauri: 85. Best choice was Huntelaar.
2. Melberg: 65. We should go for younger players but wee got him on free and thats a good point.
3. Ekdal: 90. We bought him cheap, in time. Good Move.
4. Knezevic: 60. We should have gone for better Players.
5. Giovincio: 90. You know why.
6. De Caglie and Marchiso: 80

And my rates for possible new midfielder (in order):

Diego: 95
Aquilani: 90
Van der Vart: 80
Alonso: 75

and

Stankovic: 5

New reserve goalkeeper? Not Important.

valtine

Apr 12, 2008
My opinion is very inconstant.

Amauri is a good player. But if I wanna say that he was worth signing than he has to play very well. This money was too much to get him. He has to perform like a top star footballer. But I have the doubts. Maybe the next season it will disappear.

Knezevic is an avarage player. I think he came for the role in wich Stendardo played. IMO we will see playing him just a few times. Stendardo's price was too high, it's a good transfer.

Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco: Marchisio is not a good player YET. But he has the potential. Giovinco is a good player now and he can become more better. My favourite is De Ceglie. He's my favourite youngster so he will be the best LB in Seria A then in Europe after then he win the Ballon d'Or etc...

Xabi Alonso is a good choice. Sissoko, Zanetti, Marchiso, Xabi Alonso would be very strong midfield. Let's get him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)