you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (14 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't be fooled by that face though. It's a psychotic little beast, if it were up to me I would have named it Arturo because the little fucker never stops running around.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #828
    haha they still look like they control the house.

This was my cat. she passed away a few months ago. she was almost 18

$Cat.JPG
    maybe they do :D

what a cuty sorry she passed away, but 18 is pretty old for a cat

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    Thank you very much! She had a great run. that long always living with a minimum of 3 German Shepherd sized dogs was fantastic. She led a great life, that's the main thing!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Hahaha good dog!!

Me too Niz! Well except for this baby one that I saw once who kept begging me to feed him which I did. He was the only exception though.
    I've seen one cute cat too, but that's an exception too :D . My grandma's cat almost scratched out my left eye while I was sleeping a few years ago. The little thing hit the wall with such speed.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    I've seen one cute cat too, but that's an exception too :D . My grandma's cat almost scratched out my left eye while I was sleeping a few years ago. The little thing hit the wall with such speed.
    :lol: Normally I am not in favour of animal cruelty even if it is a cat but somehow these things always seem funny when they're cats.

Disclaimer: I hope he didn't get hurt but they never do anyway. :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    :lol: Normally I am not in favour of animal cruelty even if it is a cat but somehow these things always seem funny when they're cats.

Disclaimer: I hope he didn't get hurt but they never do anyway. :p
    Nah, didn't exactly hurl her with all my strenght. It was just a reflex because I felt something clawing my eye in sleep. The upside of that is that it's so petrified of me that it just disappears while I'm visiting. :weee:

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Nah, didn't exactly hurl her with all my strenght. It was just a reflex because I felt something clawing my eye in sleep. The upside of that is that it's so petrified of me that it just disappears while I'm visiting. :weee:
    :D That's the way to go!

I want a rottie!!!

What a beauty! :heart:

My dogs (Athena and Kratos) are half rot half german shepherd and so cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)