you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (22 Viewers)

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
I was walking into an elevator last week, and there was this goth dude already standing inside (black clothes, hair across face etc.) As soon as the door opened for me to get in, I noticed the guy had a spider crawling ALL over his face. This black, shiny, ugly arse spider (never seen that type before).

He stared at me, I stared at him. It took me a good 5-6 seconds for me to regain my composure and ask, "Is this going down?", to which he replied "Yes...". I bullshitted and said I was going up.

Spiders don't scare me in the slightest, but this bloke could take my boots, clothes, and motorcycle any day.

That was his little pet.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
There's nothing worse than going to someone's house & finding cat or dog hair all over the place. I had this gf once that had three yorkies & there was hair EVERYWHERE, you sit on the bed, there's hair, you touch anything there's hair. Fucking irritating, i didn't even wanna do it in her place because i'd get dog hair on my body & face.:D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There's nothing worse than going to someone's house & finding cat or dog hair all over the place. I had this gf once that had three yorkies & there was hair EVERYWHERE, you sit on the bed, there's hair, you touch anything there's hair. Fucking irritating, i didn't even wanna do it in her place because i'd get dog hair on my body & face.:D
Was there dog hair in there (you know where) too? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)