Would You Be Happy If Our League Rivals Sold Their Best Players To Foreign Leagues? (4 Viewers)

Would You Be Happy If Our League Rivals Sold Their Best Players To Foreign Leagues?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Spoken like a true Juventino!!

But,
They have weakened just because they could not get strong enough to beat us.
They have ensured that we are not getting stronger in the next decade.
We might not live enough to see Juve as strong as before and it is noy by our hands that the Italian league is going down for many reasons, no matter what we do.
They have accelerated this disaster just to bring us down, do not share this superior mentality.
They are weak and puny, they have accepted and embraced this inferiority
and thats why they were able to go us far as they did!

We will never drop that low, but lets just not cheer for them too...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Our relegation did the league exponentially more harm, and our rivals celebrated. Yet some of you are concerned that serie a will be weaked by an influx of new money and players. Ridiculous.

As JCK said, both teams will sign quality replacements. In Milan's case, they will be more competitive when they sign 2-3 players with the Kaka money.

All that matters r the UEFA coefficients. Germany scored higher than Italy over the last 2 seasons. Serie a teams need to start doing better in Europe, and receiving ridiculous sums of money and strengthening their squads is 1 way to accomplish that.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'd be delighted if Kaka and Zlatan were sold. Infact, I'd like to see Maicon, Pato, Cambiasso, Julio Cesar, Pirlo, Ronaldinho and Gattuso sold too, please.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I voted yes.

Pre-Calciopoli I would have voted differently.

Now all I care about is Juve winning as soon as possible.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Indeed. Don't give a fuck about our rivals, weakening the league and them. Plus, I think all this "beating your rivals at their best" is bullshit talk. A win is a win and a trophy is a trophy. I don't think anyone would object to see us winning 10 Scudettos' in a row because our rivals are too weak to impose a real threat.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i would not be happy because it would weaken our league but that would leave the opportunity for us to climb back on top and also usher in the next great wave of talent.

so fuck'em!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well looking our transfers and speculation id say WE ARE getting stronger, so the talk about getting weaker when rivals get weaker doesnt mean much. Kakà leaves Milan, but Diego enters serie A.

Secondly, i`ve heard a saying about serie a, something like, You need a strong Juve for strong serie A.

So even if those players (Kakà and Zlatan) leave, while we get stronger, isnt it obvious that our rivals want to strenghten also? I think some are taking this too seriously, yeah Zlatan leaves, but inter will get a load of money, and they could build a team who isnt Zlatan dependent but a good overall team.

Oh and id say if WE want to win CL, then we will make sure wc players still sign for us.

Look La Liga, its not that good league if you watch it, couple of good teams but i wouldnt say its all that good. Yet Barca has gotten stronger and won both La liga and CL. (and now see Reals response this summer)

I think you can see that the modern game is going the way of getting stronger for CL not for your own league these days imo.
MUTD, Chelsea, Pool, Barca were clearly making their transfers for better results in CL in recent years imo.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
and the 10 blokes who voted Yes are?
I'd say yes, just for the reason that all the Milan and Inter fans made fun of Juve when we had to get rid of Ibra, Zambrotta, Cannavaro etc
Well here's one of them ;)

Like others said, I couldn't give a fuck about the other teams, as long as we win the Serie A and do well in the Cl and buy more interesting players i'm satsfied

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't give a fuck about Serie A's so called "credibility", the Italian league will always be in Top 3. You know it, I know it.
Who's gonna take over anyway? Bundesliga? Puhleeez...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eℓvin;2025029 said:
I don't give a fuck about Serie A's so called "credibility", the Italian league will always be in Top 3. You know it, I know it.
Who's gonna take over anyway? Bundesliga? Puhleeez...
No, I don't know it and neither do you.

The trend shows us that Italian football is on the decline, not rise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)