Would You Be Happy If Our League Rivals Sold Their Best Players To Foreign Leagues? (7 Viewers)

Would You Be Happy If Our League Rivals Sold Their Best Players To Foreign Leagues?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
As for this special occasion, yes I will be euphoric if Zlatan leaves for another league. Because he is one of my favourite players and my countryman, and I despise Internationale. As for Kaka, I'm indifferent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'd say yes, just for the reason that all the Milan and Inter fans made fun of Juve when we had to get rid of Ibra, Zambrotta, Cannavaro etc

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No...it sucks that two really top players are leaving the Italian game...Calcio fans are the ones that are missing out

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
I love Juventus, and i also love serie a. Calcio is the most beautiful arena to play football. Its religion in italy, and the best players in the world belongs to this league. Also if we want to close the gap to epl and perhaps laliga, serie a needs to keep the biggest star to attract the world.

I even said last year, Iwas cheering all italian teams in cl. I want my fav football leagueto be the best again.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Martin i think this argument is slightly different to what we were saying back in the day:D

That was the 'would you want an Italian team other than Juventus to win the CL' thing.It came down to having a more glamorous trophy case.Which obviously was linked to teh strength of the league and its ability to attract bigger names.

Though i have to say,the respones here do shock me too:D
Formulated differently, but it is the same question really. Do you want our rivals to be worth beating or do you want them to suck just so we can defeat them trivially?

Mar 10, 2009
hell no

I want to finish above strong rivals. For our sake too ! Serie A is league coefficient is being caught by the german league now. We could lose our 4th champions league spot if we aint careful.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
don't really care if they lose their star players
they will have others in their place anyway, I only want Juve to do better
This ^^^

Plus both Kaka and Ibra made their names in serie A, its not like they were brought as super stars from other leagues.

Few years down the road people (non serie A supporters) will be hearing names like Pato, giovinco, diego, jovetic and those players plus others will be the next kaka's and Ibra's of serie A :beer:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I voted Yes.
- After Calciopoli we need to get back to winning ways. Unfortunately, we were crippled back in 2006 and it will take us years before we become super strong again. In the meantime Inter made quite a big gap between them and the others and are easily winning. In few years time will come when we can compete with Inter and win the scudetto, but now we're still far behind and only a weakened Inter will give us a chance to win this early after Calciopoli.

So, i want Juve to win and for this we need not only stronger Juve, but we also need weaker Inter (and even Milan). I want Inter to be weaker now, i want Juve to win in the next year or two, and then i'd accept all the big teams in Italy to become stronger and stronger, because in two years i expect Juve to be strong enough to beat and win the scudetto even against super strong Inter and Milan.

Aug 1, 2003
Yes, anything to weaken our rivals would make me happy. Stars will come and go in fashion. Ive always thought serie a destroyed itself, it likes to exaggerate or make its own drama that ruins its own reputation. Less drama, new champions other than those nerazzurri bastards and better performance in europe and you're all set to go. With or without Ibrahimobitch and Kaka.

We still have del piero and the rest of the world doesnt :super:

May 22, 2007
What was that decision made about a month ago which would bring more money into Serie A?

I voted no, I want to see Juve beat the best of the best. Its what we do.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So, i want Juve to win and for this we need not only stronger Juve, but we also need weaker Inter (and even Milan). I want Inter to be weaker now, i want Juve to win in the next year or two, and then i'd accept all the big teams in Italy to become stronger and stronger, because in two years i expect Juve to be strong enough to beat and win the scudetto even against super strong Inter and Milan.
Now that's my kind of logic. :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
although i voted no and stick by it, im sure inter and milan supporters being scum that they are would vote yes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, I would be happy.

Serie A is too big to vanish. It's one of the three big competitions who take turns. If not now, Serie A will sooner or later be on top again. But as for now, with us not really being at our strongest, I think Serie A losing stars might suit us.

I voted Yes.
- After Calciopoli we need to get back to winning ways. Unfortunately, we were crippled back in 2006 and it will take us years before we become super strong again. In the meantime Inter made quite a big gap between them and the others and are easily winning. In few years time will come when we can compete with Inter and win the scudetto, but now we're still far behind and only a weakened Inter will give us a chance to win this early after Calciopoli.

My idea exactly. I should have just copied this.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes YES yes!!
They treated us with the same coin, they have sacrificed absolutely everything to bring us down.
i will never ever ever hesitate to return the favor, given the chance!!

I dont want to see them completely ruined though, that would affect us too, indirectly! But i wish them to crash, as we did asap.
And then, let them start improving again.

Anyway, at their current position, they dont do us any help.
They are miserable anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)