Would You Be Happy If Our League Rivals Sold Their Best Players To Foreign Leagues? (6 Viewers)

Would You Be Happy If Our League Rivals Sold Their Best Players To Foreign Leagues?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not really. We will see less dives on Saturdays and Sundays and Manchester may get beat a few times, so in my opinion the quality of the league will rise. I expect Manchester to spend heavily on one or two players and then play Rooney and Scholes over them.

Liverpool and Arsenal have been bunkered in so far, just defending the talent they already have. I think toward July will see some add ons from those two. So if anything those two squads will get better.

Acellotti is in charge of Chelsea and we all know that that means. He will buy, but he will purchase old, Italian, and washed up. Though it will be interesting to see how Pirlo meshes with Lampard and how long it takes for Ballack to slap him and call him a WOP. Chelsea should be the most interesting team to watch this summer as they are wealthy but don't have the balls to throw 200 million euros around. At the same time it should be fun to see how long it takes the in-fighting to begin. I think Gus-Gus was the only man capable (besides Mourinho) to handle that bunch of egos.

Man City will spend a lot on average players and then join the Jordies in the Championship, but instead trying to get promoted the owners will just buy the Championship and call it the Manchester League.

All in all it should be a rather fun season in the EPL.
I was kidding, i don't give a flying fuck about Man Utd, and i hope they get weaker. Whether it affects the EPL or not, is the last of my concerns.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was kidding, i don't give a flying fuck about Man Utd, and i hope they get weaker. Whether it affects the EPL or not, is the last of my concerns.
Come on Fred. I said City would buy the Championship and call it the Manchester League. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't underestimate Ancelotti at Chelsea. Afterall, he'll have basically the same squad with some improvements here and there, so it will basically be the same team.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I wouldn't underestimate Ancelotti at Chelsea. Afterall, he'll have basically the same squad with some improvements here and there, so it will basically be the same team.
If there is one guy who would win chelsea the CL it would be ancielotti (same with cappello with the english NT) but italian football still sucks and not good enough :shifty:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If there is one guy who would win chelsea the CL it would be ancielotti (same with cappello with the english NT) but italian football still sucks and not good enough :shifty:
A country producing good coaches doesn't equate to that country having a good league/team.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not really. We will see less dives on Saturdays and Sundays and Manchester may get beat a few times, so in my opinion the quality of the league will rise. I expect Manchester to spend heavily on one or two players and then play Rooney and Scholes over them.

Liverpool and Arsenal have been bunkered in so far, just defending the talent they already have. I think toward July will see some add ons from those two. So if anything those two squads will get better.

Acellotti is in charge of Chelsea and we all know that that means. He will buy, but he will purchase old, Italian, and washed up. Though it will be interesting to see how Pirlo meshes with Lampard and how long it takes for Ballack to slap him and call him a WOP. Chelsea should be the most interesting team to watch this summer as they are wealthy but don't have the balls to throw 200 million euros around. At the same time it should be fun to see how long it takes the in-fighting to begin. I think Gus-Gus was the only man capable (besides Mourinho) to handle that bunch of egos.

Man City will spend a lot on average players and then join the Jordies in the Championship, but instead trying to get promoted the owners will just buy the Championship and call it the Manchester League.

All in all it should be a rather fun season in the EPL.
:lol:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
A country producing good coaches doesn't equate to that country having a good league/team.
My point is no matter how many trophies italian managers, clubs and NT win they'll still be poor, overrated and not good enough in the eyes of the english media and so called football experts there.......

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
My point is no matter how many trophies italian managers, clubs and NT win they'll still be poor, overrated and not good enough in the eyes of the english media and so called football experts there.......
Fair enough.

Almost nothing in football that isn't EPL related is good according to those xenophobic arseholes, though.

Mar 10, 2009
Fair enough.

Almost nothing in football that isn't EPL related is good according to those xenophobic arseholes, though.

nope they proper bum the spanish league. Notice how they always point to milan being the only italian reps to reach the finals in the past 5 years but ignore the fact that barcelona were the only spanish reps ? Or how about the constant reminding of epl beating the hell out of our teams , and forgetting the likes of arsenal destroying vilireal ? Or at the fact that both roma and juve beat , the then, spanish champions real madriid home and away in recent times ?
English media has it in for italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)