Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I disagree. You need really good wing-backs who can put in consistent, threatening crosses. If you don't have that, your system becomes predictable, which is what happened in the CL. Evra and Romulo can't cross, so it won't be any upgrade over last year. In Serie A it will be fine because the teams are terrible anyway.
I agree that our wingbacks don't offer crosses, neither Asamoah nor Lichtsteiner are good at it but they can offer something else other than that. I am mostly against Asamoah out of position and I am also convinced that Lichtsteiner offers more as a right back. Anyway my point wasn't the players deployed but the tactics vs the mentality. Our biggest problem in Europe was our mentality, we mostly looked more scared to lose than willing to win.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
I agree that our wingbacks don't offer crosses, neither Asamoah nor Lichtsteiner are good at it but they can offer something else other than that. I am mostly against Asamoah out of position and I am also convinced that Lichtsteiner offers more as a right back. Anyway my point wasn't the players deployed but the tactics vs the mentality. Our biggest problem in Europe was our mentality, we mostly looked more scared to lose than willing to win.
would u prefer a 352 like we usually lineup or a 4231 with coman and giovinco as wingers and vidal and pogba as holding midfielder?

pogba vidal
coman tevez giovinco
llorente

like this we have no players out of position but vidal and pogba are limited.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
So because Tevez didn't score in the CL last year, the players who score a lot are bad and those who don't score are better and can make the difference?

Fack logic, ain't needin' none of dat
lol, we agree and you don't know it.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the story on Zappacosta -Did we sign him? Where will he play next season?
Atalanta and starter i can imagine from their transfer management.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I disagree. You need really good wing-backs who can put in consistent, threatening crosses. If you don't have that, your system becomes predictable, which is what happened in the CL. Evra and Romulo can't cross, so it won't be any upgrade over last year. In Serie A it will be fine because the teams are terrible anyway.
Romulo is amazing dead ball crosser. He assisted in many Hellas goals taking set-pieces. His end product is for sure much better than Isla's, who has not been able to provide proper key pass in crucial moments so far. And most of all this is the reason why many assess his performances for us poorly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
would u prefer a 352 like we usually lineup or a 4231 with coman and giovinco as wingers and vidal and pogba as holding midfielder?

pogba vidal
coman tevez giovinco
llorente

I don't prefer any formation with Giovinco starting.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
I would like to see someone like Joe Cambell, Hard working, can play anywhere, he i strong and gives up for the team. He was awesome in CL as well. Arsenal need cash for funding their overspend and their need for a DM and CB.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Romulo is amazing dead ball crosser. He assisted in many Hellas goals taking set-pieces. His end product is for sure much better than Isla's, who has not been able to provide proper key pass in crucial moments so far. And most of all this is the reason why many assess his performances for us poorly.
Mate, look to whom you're responding to. :lol: Romulo is rather good signing. If Licht stays he will have difficult task to keep his place.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

pogba vidal
coman tevez giovinco
llorente

I would like to see Gio on the left. Little further from the goal, cutting in, uhhhh man :tuttosport:

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
So we startede the Window with a possible chchange to 433, and some players with speed and dribling skills..

Updated:we now have allegri, 352 and spend a shit load of money on depth and not a single player for the starting 11!

Worse transferwindow ever!! MAROTTA has to go! We are Juventus! He is sampdoria!

If we can't afford the big name, then buy young players with x factor! Not romolus and and pereyas!! We have the base, we just need some with skills and speed! We have coman and giovinco as the only One able to beat a man! And none will start!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
So we startede the Window with a possible chchange to 433, and some players with speed and dribling skills..

Updated:we now have allegri, 352 and spend a shit load of money on depth and not a single player for the starting 11!

Worse transferwindow ever!! MAROTTA has to go! We are Juventus! He is sampdoria!

If we can't afford the big name, then buy young players with x factor! Not romolus and and pereyas!! We have the base, we just need some with skills and speed! We have coman and giovinco as the only One able to beat a man! And none will start!
Cronios is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)