Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2007
its true, at this moment.
but we dont know how things will turn out in the long run, its the same when we get pogba and vidal we know they are good players when we get them but we didnt know how things will turn to be.
buying vidal for 11m at that point who knows that he will turn for best box to box player in the world.
this year we get morata,coman and pereyra if any of them exploded that will change alot of things for the hole team.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Perhaps, I am only speculating, Allegri will deploy 352 until he feels comfortable that the team is ready to play any other formation. I don't know but it is not unusual for a new coach to use an old system for games for a long time and train the formation aiming to be deployed for several months until finally deploying it. However, based on the players we are bringing in and aiming to bringing it seems like this is not the case. Marotta is not capable of bringing in WC wingers anyway, so perhaps it is for the best. (Although I hope Marotta proves me wrong, it would be good if we had different kind of players, like Coman, to throw our opposition with different formations)

Jan 5, 2007
Perhaps, I am only speculating, Allegri will deploy 352 until he feels comfortable that the team is ready to play any other formation. I don't know but it is not unusual for a new coach to use an old system for games for a long time and train the formation aiming to be deployed for several months until finally deploying it. However, based on the players we are bringing in and aiming to bringing it seems like this is not the case. Marotta is not capable of bringing in WC wingers anyway, so perhaps it is for the best. (Although I hope Marotta proves me wrong, it would be good if we had different kind of players, like Coman, to throw our opposition with different formations)
changing things not always bring success, for example look to barca for the last 10-12 years they changed many coaches but yet the same formation with few changes in tactics added by the new coach thats it.
as a coach if you want to change the playing system you need to know if the current squad can do it or not and if the new signings can allow you to do that system.
as per marotta, imo its not that easy to get WC players for many reasons such as seria a is not interesting for WC players like it used to be and our budget doesnt helping also and sometime you have the money but your targets are not willing to move or their clubs dont want to release them its a complicated process.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I don't think there will be one formation for all games. That is maybe only positive thing for Alegri over Conte. In all previous encounters between two of them, Alegri was always with better tactical prepared game.
I believe Juve will have different formation depend on the opponent we are facing, at least against better teams.

Jan 5, 2007
i know alot of people dont like allegri, but he is one of the young good coaches around seria a and many people praise him for what he did before he join milan and what happened in milan is somthing different its like blaming ferrara when he was coaching juve with no hope squad.
from my side i will wish juve the best whoever the coach whatever the squad and the situation, that my job as a fan even when juve was in seria b.

May 22, 2013
Well before joining Milan, Allegri did some pretty extraordinary stuff at both Sassoulo and Cagliari. He is one of the reasons many Cagliari players got so hyped couple of years ago (Matri, Astori etc.)

He doesn't have that aura of winning mentality like Conte, he is a different type and that is bound to make us nervous. But he seems to be skilled tactic wise, and judging from what i've seen and heard so far, we will use 3-5-2 a lot in the beginning but try and reach a situation where the team can also deploy a kind of 4-3-3 (a 4-3-1-2 for example), which allow Allegri to set the team from game to game, and deploy a formation suiting the players available, on form and depending on what kind of a match he expects. I think it all sounds great, as far as i am concerned, he is doing the right thing. I just hope he can execute

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm just wondering where that supposed 23 or 27 million Euros we had set aside (presuming it existed in the first place) is going to go? Are we actually going to get a quality reinforcement who can make the difference, or are we just gonna set it aside for next year? I mean, there is always next year :touched:

So far, we have acquired Coman, Pereyra, Morata, and Evra. Romulo is close to being a done deal as well. 5 acquisitions which look promising, but nothing special or spectacular. If this is how the mercato is going to end, or if this is the direction it's heading in, then a 6 out of 10 is a fair rating. However, if we add duds like Zapata and Borriello to close out the mercato, then it will drop down to a 5.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm just wondering where that supposed 23 or 27 million Euros we had set aside (presuming it existed in the first place) is going to go? Are we actually going to get a quality reinforcement who can make the difference, or are we just gonna set it aside for next year? I mean, there is always next year :touched:

So far, we have acquired Coman, Pereyra, Morata, and Evra. Romulo is close to being a done deal as well. 5 acquisitions which look promising, but nothing special or spectacular. If this is how the mercato is going to end, or if this is the direction it's heading in, then a 6 out of 10 is a fair rating. However, if we add duds like Zapata and Borriello to close out the mercato, then it will drop down to a 5.
Kagawa pls :touched:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:tup: :agree: I'd love him here. He possesses talent, and it would make perfect sense from a marketing perspective :D
Good point about the marketing perspective. He's a guy who excels at creating opportunities, is fast, intelligent and a top finisher. Could also play the wings if needed. Alongside Tevez he would shine at Serie . And i think 25-27m could be enough.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep sadly, such a lovely smooth player though. Hope we go for him. In last 4 years, most fun non Juve players to watch, besides the obvious choices, has been him, Isco and Hazard in Lille. The latter are no hope for, but struggling Kagawa would be cool to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)