Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't like Kagawa that much but he's definitely talented and intelligent. I'd much rather him than useless Candreva. There's just one problem: they'll ask for Vidal it's obvious.

Oh and another one: Marotta definitely doesn't know who he is :D

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
1st team

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Evra
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba
Llorente Tevez

2nd team

Storari
Caceres Bonucci/Soresen Ogbonna Asamoah
Romulo Marrone Rabiot
Pereyra
Morata Giovinco

from time to time we can swtich to a 433 or 442 or 352. If we get an AM then marchisio would be benched and pogba will go deeper.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
He might be, if he flops again.
The flop here is Manchester United, not him. Or have we forgot how they've been struggling to put together a midfield that clicks for at least 3 seasons now.

I watched most of Borussia matches that season, he was too good. In fact if he manages to play half of what he knows in this weak Serie A, he would be a god among men.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and another one: Marotta definitely doesn't know who he is :D
Not sure if just BS rumours but we were linked to him in the past.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
The flop here is Manchester United, not him. Or have we forgot how they've been struggling to put together a midfield that clicks for at least 3 seasons now.

I watched most of Borussia matches that season, he was too good. In fact if he manages to play half of what he knows in this weak Serie A, he would be a god among men.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if just BS rumours but we were linked to him in the past.
i agree, he is that counterattacking thread that we miss in europe and giving him and tevez a free role behind llorente would make us more suited to europian football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)