Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Why are we still getting a CB? We are plenty stacked in that department, and they going out to spend another 10 mil on another CB ..wow.
People say we will get rid of bonucci or ogbonna so than it would make sense to sign another cb.... But if we dont sell i dont See the need in signing another cb

Btw we should sell some more Players..... Padoin isla Marrone etc our squad is too big

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
15 goals in 26 Europa League matches. In his first Champions League campaign he had 2 goals in 4 matches.

And Tevez 0 goals last year in UCL. What you want to say? Perhamps Quagliarella is better in your logic. For Llorente, i can't say anything he is a superstar with your statistics.

May 22, 2013
And Tevez 0 goals last year in UCL. What you want to say? Perhamps Quagliarella is better in your logic. For Llorente, i can't say anything he is a superstar with your statistics.
So because Tevez didn't score in the CL last year, the players who score a lot are bad and those who don't score are better and can make the difference?

Fack logic, ain't needin' none of dat

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Allegri told the players that he will use 3-5-2 so that explains the Striker and MF. :touched:
That figures. Yet another lazy Italian coach who is afraid to try new things. The guy probbaly has never used the 3-5-2 in his life.

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing wrong with the 3-5-2 as a formation, in Europe we had problems because of our mentatlity. If we play in an aggressive manner without fear the 3-5-2 will bring the results.
I disagree. You need really good wing-backs who can put in consistent, threatening crosses. If you don't have that, your system becomes predictable, which is what happened in the CL. Evra and Romulo can't cross, so it won't be any upgrade over last year. In Serie A it will be fine because the teams are terrible anyway.

Jan 5, 2007
well as long we dont get an AM we cant player 4312-4321 and without attacking winger we cant do 433 so its safer to stay with 352.
imo there is no winning formation yet its early to say what kind of formation we will play we still in pre season

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I disagree. You need really good wing-backs who can put in consistent, threatening crosses. If you don't have that, your system becomes predictable, which is what happened in the CL. Evra and Romulo can't cross, so it won't be any upgrade over last year. In Serie A it will be fine because the teams are terrible anyway.
Listen to this if you think 352 is not the problem.
Tbh I don't blame Allegri for taking the easy way - he was never good enough for the job and the pressure is already getting onto him even though he hasn't played a single game yet. Before Conte's departure everyone would laugh their asses off if they were told that Allegri was supposed to take over from Conte but the way he left it bought Allegri some supporters as well as some people just moved on forgetting Conte's part in the whole success. I wish Allegri good luck but the transfers and 'tactical' rumors don't convince me at all just like Allegri as a coach himself.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If we deploy a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-3-1-2 it would be pretty disappointing if we won't sign an starting AM. Specially after spending 45 m on bench Players. If we trust in Coman/ peyrera/ giovinco we r in for a big disappointment
you guys still don't understand that our COC will be either Pereyra or Giovinco.
If Vidal is off to Manchester than you can think of someone else. Hoping it's not Pastore. But Shaqiri,Isco or anyone else remotely as good the 2.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
Listen to this if you think 352 is not the problem.
Tbh I don't blame Allegri for taking the easy way - he was never good enough for the job and the pressure is already getting onto him even though he hasn't played a single game yet. Before Conte's departure everyone would laugh their asses off if they were told that Allegri was supposed to take over from Conte but the way he left it bought Allegri some supporters as well as some people just moved on forgetting Conte's part in the whole success. I wish Allegri good luck but the transfers and 'tactical' rumors don't convince me at all just like Allegri as a coach himself.
:agree:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That figures. Yet another lazy Italian coach who is afraid to try new things. The guy probbaly has never used the 3-5-2 in his life.

- - - Updated - - -

If he never used 3-5-2 in his life, I'd say playing it now IS trying new things.

And Evra and Romulo can't cross? Wut?

Jan 5, 2007
guys isnt it early to judge things now, all this assumptions based on what? theory or previous experience?
all what i see that we are trying to put more oil on the fire, the best allegri can do now is to let this squad do what it can do best if the results of changes is not guaranteed then its better not to change now till its the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)