Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
lol, vucinic-Llorente is just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if you have to chose between a good purchase in the summer or Lissandro now, you chose lissandro ?

cause him comming rules out the other.

its like that, dont bend it, just answer

actually, all of you ask yourself that question
Vucinic if you haven't noticed is in terrible form he's alot more hot headed then usual and is starting to piss me off. Taking lisandro now even though I know it isn't appending would be beneficial. I like Vucinic I do really but he's Becoming a premadona just like the rest of out forwards. I realize what Vucinic brings to the team but he's bring jack shit right now and it's been like that more often then not. Lisandro or any other forward pushing him may help him but as of what we saw last night gio quag Vucinic are losing us points. Our defence will improve once Asa and chiellini come back but our forwards simple wont. A team with less money a transitional year and they still manage to get a top clas striker regardless of his attitude the fucker knows how to score goals.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Pazzini on loan wouldn't bother me IMO his finishing is a lot better then gios at the moment but that not saying much but wouldn't wanted him because he doesn't improve much and can't play CL

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
To be honest at this stage I would take Borriello or Gilardino, at least it would be someone new missing all the chances our strikers miss rather than the same faces :lol:

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
It would be shame if the 'our so-called financial-balanced transfer strategy' cost us scudetto, and get kicked out by Celtic straight away, and cost us huge prize-money we could earn by doing better.. While Milan or Inter or Napoli with their own investment doing better than us for the rest of the season and get benefitted by their new recruitment.. But if by somehow, in the long run, Juve management succeed to make our-beloved Juve become the one and only healthy club by financial rule in Italy, then I have nothing to complain..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
WHAT. THE FUCK.

how dare you give up now, after torturing us over 4 years with your hatred of mediocrity.

man the fuck up and hold your ground. *slap*
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Seeing an attacking department comprising the likes of 34 year old Anelka, Bendtner, Matri, and Gio has led me to this :cry: :sigh:

I got weak, and I gave up :sad:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
It would be shame if the 'our so-called financial-balanced transfer strategy' cost us scudetto, and get kicked out by Celtic straight away, and cost us huge prize-money we could earn by doing better.. While Milan or Inter or Napoli with their own investment doing better than us for the rest of the season and get benefitted by their new recruitment.. But if by somehow, in the long run, Juve management succeed to make our-beloved Juve become the one and only healthy club by financial rule in Italy, then I have nothing to complain..
Its a tough decision because the team was doing well and winning or atleast drawing the tight games but teams are playing us alot harder and alot smarter and with injuries, suspensions and international duty all happening at the same time it has really hurt us at the absolute worst moment. IMO we are at a real risk of not winning with napoli milan and inter all investing well. We need another play in front. Yes peluso is exactly what we all knew we were getting but our D is still good enough where if we score 2-3 in most games we wont have a big issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Seeing an attacking department comprising the likes of 34 year old Anelka, Bendtner, Matri, and Gio has led me to this :cry: :sigh:

I got weak, and I gave up :sad:
Unfortunately with vunicic playing like garbage asa out and chiellini hurt it was just to much. Our coach love him to death but hes showing his inexperience with his attitude and needs to man up a bit and stop complaining about every thing that happens in the damn box. Its childish, hes looking for excuses when its simply our forwards inability to put the ball in the net. it seems after every post game the same thing is said "we should have had a penalty and we deserved to win" I know hes trying to take the pressure off but a child can see through those statements.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I believe we will be dominat the centre midfield the next coulpe of years. If everything goes like planed.

We have already WC players like Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo. And then we have the youngster who COULD turn into something with Pogba, Marrone, Appelt Pires, Bouy etc.

I also believe we will add these to our links, the next couple of year. Verratti, Poli, Obiang etc. Though i'm afaird Sampdoria might be the last Italian club for Obiang, and he'll want to go home to Spain.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I believe we will be dominat the centre midfield the next coulpe of years. If everything goes like planed.

We have already WC players like Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo. And then we have the youngster who COULD turn into something with Pogba, Marrone, Appelt Pires, Bouy etc.

I also believe we will add these to our links, the next couple of year. Verratti, Poli, Obiang etc. Though i'm afaird Sampdoria might be the last Italian club for Obiang, and he'll want to go home to Spain.
Llorente :klin:

I wanna see Doria and Matheus too.

- - - Updated - - -

Leali/Branescu
:boh:-Masi-Doria-Untersee
Bouy-Pogba-Appelt
Matheus
Bonatini-Boakye​

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:D It's got to the stage where some want 'any new player', in the hope that kick starts the team. We should try getting more out of the current ones, as too many key players are not playing to their normal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)